The Quiett - Our Child

K-HIPHOP SCENARIOS

 

[ scene : seeing the kind of uncle who seems to splurge on his nephew, you imagined how he would act if the two of you had a child ]


Carrying the two bags while the both of you was walking to his sister's apartment, he had his hands in his pockets, jumping up and down. 

"Babe, you have got to chill," you reminded him.

"I can't wait to show him the toys that I bought!" He excitedly said. 

You lifted your eyebrow. "Are you going to let me carry all of these?" 

He looked at you who was tired from carrying the bags before he took all of them from you. "I'm so sorry babe, I just realised. Maybe I was a little overexcited," 

"Way too excited," you correct him.

"I am the excited Uncle who can't wait to give his nephew the toys he bought!" 

You rolled your eyes at his comment. As much as you want to join him by feeling excited, you'd wish he would spend more time with you. He had just came back from his trip to the US. You had prepared a special 'welcome back event' for him yesterday which failed. 

So, you have been hoping today would be the day but he decided to visit his nephew. However, he also can't be blamed for. He missed his nephew, obvious by observing is expressions. 

"Baby, I'm sorry okay," he stopped walking. "I'll promise that I make up to you tonight," 

"Yeah," you replied before walking in front of him. 

When you reach the apartment building, you entered the elevator and waited for him. Once he was inside, he scooted closer to you. "Tonight will be fun I promise. I'll be able to see you wearing the lingerie that I bought while in the US. Then, I'll take it-"

"Okay, enough!" You said loudly. You turned behind and grabbed teh collar of his shirt. "You're making me crazy," you gritted and bit his lip. 

The elevator stopped and the doors opened. You walked towards the apartment and pressed the doorbell. Within a few seconds, the door opened. 

"ANNYEONG UNCLE!" His nephew, Minho ran towards his Uncle. 

Minho did not even notice you. Your boyfriend dropped the bags and carried Minho. "Hey Buddy, I have missed you!" 

Dong gab's sister appeared, greeting you. "Ah, [Y/N]!" She hugged you. 

"Annyeong Eonni," You greeted her. "Can we come in?" 

"Yes, yes of course!" She replied. The both of you carried the bag of toys inside.

As you entered her apartment, the thing that caught your attention was the number of bear bricks display - each and every one of the distinct from each other. Despite the little guy having bear bricks, your boyfriend bought him toys and other stuff. You sat on the dining table while the both of them went to the sofa. 

He placed Minho on his lap, afterwards going through the stuff that he bought. 

"OMO! Ironman, Spiderman and Captain America figures!" The little guy said excitedly. 

He held the Ironman figure while your boyfriend held the spiderman figure, the both of them clashing the figures together in a 'fight'. His sister brought a tray of drinks and snacks before setting it in front of you. 

"Oh, thank you!" You said. 

"Just look at the both of them. The both of you should have a child soon," she commented.

You choked on your drink a little. You started coughing, placing your hands on your chest. 

"Omo, [Y/N] are you okay?" His sister patted your back. 

You nodded your head. "I was just surprised when you said that Dong Gab and I should have a child," 

She giggled. "Of course you should! The both of you would make great parents!" 

"Not me, though," 

Dong Gab went over to the dining table, standing right beside you with his arms placed around your shoulders. "What are the both of you ladies talking about," 

"Well, I told [Y/N] that its time the both of you should have kids," his sister said. 

"Oh, we should, shouldn't we baby?" He teased. 

"Wait, we're not even married!" 

The siblings laughed at your comment. Minho called for his Mom, leaving the both of you talking about having a child. 

"You know, I don't mind if we get a child before getting married," he placed his hands on yours. 

"But, Dong Gab," you sighed. "I don't want people to say things about us. You know how having a child before-" 

He placed his hands on your lips. "Love has no boundaries baby. We could have a child anytime we want to," 

You still weren't sure about it. You don't mind having a child with him. The only thing that worries you is how good of a mom you could be and withstanding the bad comments people would say about the both of you. 

Dong gab tapped on his lap, in which you sit on it. You wrapped your arms around his neck, leaning closer towards him. The both of you stared at Minho who was playing with his newly bought toys. 

"I could imagine our child being spoilt by you. The number of toys Minho has is way crazy," you said. "Our child will be having his first Jordan's, branded clothes and luxury cars all thanks to his dad," 

"Of course, I want our child to be cool and stuff, just like his dad," he replied. 

"But what if it's a girl?" You asked. 

"I'll make her dress up like a hip-hop rapper," he joked. 

You smacked his chest. "There's no way in hell our daughter becomes a rapper. I'm not going to allow that. I want her to grow up as ladylike person," 

"If we have a girl, I'll buy tons of dresses, jewellery and all those girl stuff. I want to treat her like a princess," 

"But...What about me? If she's your princess then what am I?" You pouted. 

"You're my queen, sweetheart. You are and will always be," he kissed your nose. 

The conversation was cut short when Minho ran towards the kitchen. "Auntie, come play with me! Captain America is dying and he needs your help!" He pulled your hands. 

You got off of your boyfriend before following Minho. He began asking you to do CPR on the toy figure and stuff. Dong gab just sat there and smiled at you. He was confident that you would make a great mom, although you would have to disagree with that for the time being.


Decided to post this since I'm still am writing one of the recent requests! I think it'll be the nth time of saying this but if you have any requests just send it in okay :) To those who have been requesting in the comments box, a big thank you to you guys!