Sik-k - Grills

K-HIPHOP SCENARIOS

 

[Scene : Sik-K has a surprise for you but you weren't a fan of his new grills]


As you headed towards his studio, you were wondering what the surprise he has for you. You kept asking him but he did not give a single hint of it. What he just told you was, "Don't expect anything grand,". Well, when he told you that he had a surprise, you were already having high hopes. 

Knocking on the door, you placed your hands in your pocket. Your boyfriend opened the door, smiling at you widely with his closed mouth. 

You entered his studio, looking around if he had planned any surprise for you. "So, where's the surprise at?" You turned to him. 

Instead of replying to you, he took out his phone and typed something. Well, he's acting a little bit weird. And, what is up with him closing his mouth? Does he have sore throat and lost his voice or something? 

'Close your eyes and I'll give you your surprise'  That was what he typed on his phone. 

You crossed your arms. "Okay babe, stop fooling around here. Why can't you talk?" You asked, a little bit angry. 

He placed his hands on his mouth. "Just close your eyes. I'll promise nothing weird happens," he assured you.

You held out your pinky finger. He laughed at your action before intertwining his pinky finger with yours. You closed your eyes. Before a second passes, he already asked you opened your eyes. 

He was smiling widely at you. However, you noticed that something was different about his teeth. He had grills on his teeth. 

"Well?" He asked. 

"Babe...I don't like it," You straightforwardly said. 

He pouted. "But why?" 

"I don't know..." You replied. "It will take time for me to get use to it," 

He went over, wrapping his hands around your waist. "Well, I have always wanted grills so I decided to get them today,"

Won't him having grills make kissing a little painful? "With you having grills, won't it make kissing painful for me?" 

He smirked. "Why babe? You want to try?" 

You elbowed him. "No thank you, I'm not going to go through the pain," 

He closed the gap between the both of you before kissing you on your lips, bitting it in the process. 

"Ouch!" You screamed as you pushed him away. "No one asked you to bite me!"

"But I just wanted to try," He cheekily replied. 

You your lips, a taste of bitterness hits you. You placed your fingers over it before noticing there was a small trace of blood. "What the hell, Minsik!" 

He lifted your chin up, wiping the blood off. "Done," he said. 

"No kissing from now onwards because your grills are making me hurt!" You crossed your arms.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Your boyfriend dropped to the floor with his hands at the side of his head.

You smacked his head before going out of the studio. "Remember baby, call me once you take your grills off, okay?"


Please request okay guys!!! I don't mind writing it for the request that you send in at all! :)