Sanchez - Could you be mine?

K-HIPHOP SCENARIOS

"Jaemin, stop being all nervous. You're only asking her to be yours, not going on your knees and asking her to marry you," Jintae said as he watched his friend walking back and forth the studio. 

"OH MY GOD!" Jaemin said loudly. "I forgot what I wanted to say to her," He stopped pacing, looking at his friend with a blank expression. Jintae let out a chuckle as he got up from his seat. 

He placed his hands at the latter's shoulder. "You have got to chill. Just be yourself," Jintae advised before leaving Jaemin at the studio alone. 

You were currently making your way toward's brand new music's building. Apparently, Jaemin had asked you to met him there today because he had a surprise for you. As you reached the building, you saw San E who was exiting the place. 

"San Oppa!" You called him. 

He looked up and saw you. "[Y/N]-ah!" 

"Visiting your boyfriend?" was what San E asked you. "He's not my boyfriend. Just a date," you explained. 

"Ah, it sounds the same to me. You guys are together aren't you?" He kept insisting. You ignored his question and began asking him if he heard of any surprise that your date might have told him. 

"Hmm, he told me he has a surprise for you..." 

"What is it? What is it? Please tell me!" You held his arm. 

"He told us to keep it as a secret. So, I'm not going to tell you," he teased. 

You removed your hands away from him and stomped your feet. "You're so unfair," 

"Aigo. How could a 20 year old be so cute!" He patted your head. "Sanchez must be really lucky to have you," 

"He's my date, San. My D-A-T-E," you emphasised on the words. 

He shook his head and bid goodbye to you since he had somewhere to go. As you stepped into the building, the young receptionist greeted you. 

"Looking for?" She asked. 

"Jaemin," 

"And you are?"

"[Y/N]. His," you paused for a while. "Date," 

She picked up the telephone, exchanged some words with the caller before placing it down. "Okay, Miss. Jaemin is waiting for you at the studio at the second floor," 

You thanked her before making your way up. 

When Jaemin put down the phone, he and s got ready in the recording studio. Jintae was outside, checking the sound system. As soon as the door opened, a track started playing. 

A soft beat started playing and you were guided towards the couch by Jintae. You were quite lost as what was going on as you saw three pairs of eyes looking at you in return. Jaemin started rapping and you knew what was going on. 

He was basically asking you to be his girlfriend. 

 Do me a favour

Could you be mine

This ain’t no question

daedabeun hana

Hey pretty young thing

neon nae kkeoya eodideun ga

neowa pyeongsaeng hamkkeigopa 

As soon as the song stopped, Hanhae, Kiggen and Jintae left the studio leaving you and Jaemin. 

He placed his headphones at the side before leaving the small room. "Hello," he greeted you and pulled you into a hug. 

"What's going on?" You asked. 

"I thought you should know what is going on. That's out new track, called 'Could you be mine'," 

"Mhm, and are you implying that-" 

"Aw, don't play like as if you don't know the hint already," he said. He placed an eskimo kiss on your nose. "We should be together. An official couple," 

As much as you love to be with this gentlemen, you were worried about something else. He could see that from your changed expression. "You worried about us being together? Is it because of the age difference?" 

You nodded your head. "I like you too, but," you sighed. "I don't think my parents would be supportive of this relationship," 

He reached up to your cheeks and cupped it. "I'm sure they'll understand eventually. I believe that love wins, even if we have a lot of obstacles coming towards us,"  

"I hope they'll understand," you placed your head on his chest, wrapping your arms around his waist. 

"Could you be mine, then?" He repeated his question. 

You looked up and him. "Yes, I would love to Jaemin," placing a kiss at the side of his lips. 


[A/N] : A very sweet scenario for you guys ^^