Request - Gray

K-HIPHOP SCENARIOS

[ scene : When Gray is jealous because his friends were so close to his girlfriend]

Sitting on the couch while playing with your Iphone, you waited patiently for your boyfriend who had to finish up one of his tracks. Today was quite a silent day at the AOMG office because everyone took a break, except for your overly hardworking boyfriend. 

Since you had nothing to do on that day, you decided to tag along with him to work. While fondling with your phone, you heard a few guys talking outside as well as some footsteps. Your curiosity was made clear when they entered the office. You were greeted by familiar faces and voices. 

"Ay yo!" DJ Pumkin greeted you, followed by Cha Cha. 

"Hello," you greeted them in return. Jay, Simon and Loco appeared after DJ Pumkin and ChaCha, each carrying a familiar white plastic bag. That familiar scent was starting to linger in the office. 

"Oh, Moii?" Jay called you. "Waiting for your boyfriend?" You nodded your head. "He's been overworking himself and all of you should stop him!" You complained. 

That earned laughs from the boys. "Don't start complaining and blaming us. Your stubborn boyfriend does not know when to stop, no matter whatever we told him," Simon added. "Anyway, have you eaten?" He asked.

"Yes!" You replied. The sound of your stomach grumbling loudly followed after. You placed your hand over it, regretting your answer. 

"And yes, she is really, really hungry," ChaCha looked at you. The boys crowded around you, with Chacha and Jay right beside you while Loco, Simon and DJ Pumkin sitting on the floor. Chacha offered you a chicken drumstick. All of you started to indulge in the chicken.

Feeling full, you leaned back on the couch. Everybody was feeling tired after eating. "I thought everyone doesn't have work today," 

"We come here even though we're not working. It often leads to us coming up with new beats. So, taking a day off eventually turns into a typical working day for us," Pumkin said. 

Jay began placing his head on your shoulders, scrolling through Instagram. Most of the pictures he like were y girls either dressing up provocatively or wearing a bikini, one or two almost . You snatched away his phone, exiting the app. "Hey! What was that for?" He grumbled. 

"Rather than liking those kind of pictures, entertain me. I'm bored," you said. He lifted his head, smirking at you. "Are you initiating something?" 

You frowned. "Ew, no. Not with you, but with my boyfriend," 

"You know I'm just joking," he laughed, ruffling your hair. "Yah, Jay! My hair's in a mess now!" You grumbled. 

Simon and Pumkin mimicked your reaction. Chacha and Jay continued ruffling your hair on purpose. It resulted in Jay being tickled by you, Chacha tickling you a little while Simon and Pumkin joining you attacking Jay. 

"Ehem," 

All of you stopped your actions when you saw Gray standing in front. In this position, you were seen on top of Jay, while Chacha behind you, and Pumkin as well as Simon slightly on top of you. You were so called 'in the middle' of the boys, laying on top of Jay. Simon, Pumkin and Chacha fled the place while you got off of Jay. He too left the place awkwardly.

"In the studio, now," Sunghwa said sternly.

-
Sitting on the couch, your boyfriend was sitting in his chair, right in front of you. "What were you guys actually doing?" He asked.

"We're just fooling around a little babe, that's all. No kissing or anything," you replied. You looked at his face, only to be mad by your answer. "But the boys were on top of you, wth Jay below you. There's direct contact going on and I don't like it," 

"Someone's really jealous," you smirked. "Trust me, we were eating and afterwards, we started fooling around a little. I'm not even lying," 

"I don't like it. I don't care if they are close to me, but I don't like them touching my girlfriend. You're mine, my property. I'm the only one who can touch you, no one else," 

No matter what you said, it wasn't convincing him. Thus, you stood up from your seat and went over towards him. You sat on his lap, placing your legs by his side and wrapping your arms around him. 

"Don't you trust me, oppa?" 

He gulped when you called him 'Oppa'. It was one of his weakness. He knew he was going to fail from pretending to get mad at you. He knew how playful the boys were. "Yes, I'm jealous," 

"But, you can't do this if you want me to forgive you," he carried you and made you stand up. You were confused by his actions. He went towards the door, locking it. 

"You have to work for it if you want me to forgive you,"

And things got pretty loud and rough afterwards.