Request - Bobby

K-HIPHOP SCENARIOS


[scene : when Minhee (OC) and Bobby are Best friends/ buddies, but one day Minhee accidentaly gets pregnant but didnt wanna tell bobby since he'll debut soon but Bobby will get suspicious though throughout the months]

The moment that you have been waiting for - the results of whether you were pregnant or not. For the past few weeks, you have been feeling nauseous and even missing out on your period. Your friend, Minji was kind enough to accompany you to the hospital. 

"Relax. Everything is going to be fine," she side-hugged you as the both of you looked at the male doctor. 

He took out the paper in the brown folder that he was holding, placing it right in front of you. "Congratulations Ms Minhee, you are two months pregnant," 

His announcement wasn't a joyous one as you broke down. Having a baby at 18? How in the world are you going to even raise this kid? Your mind was filled with these questions as you were crying. 

"Minhee," Minji called you. "Come, let's go outside," she said. 

You pushed her hands away from you. "No. There's no way I'm going to leave this place with a growing foetus inside me," 

You looked at the doctor. "Are you sure I'm pregnant? Are you really sure?" 

The doctor nodded his head. "Yes, Ms Minhee. The results states that you are pregnant. The tests that you have went through also showed that it was positive," 

You shook your head. "No...I don't believe this. I don't believe in any of this," you stood up and swiped all of the things on the table. Minji stood up with you as she decided to you out of his office, apologising on behalf of you. 

Once you were outside, Minji pulled you towards an enclosed place. "Look, it is a mistake that can't be undone. You have to tell this to Bobby. Tell him about this and make him responsible for it too. You can't just raise this child alone. It's part of his blood too," 

You looked at Minji through those tears of yours. "No. I want to abort this baby," 

---

[A month later] 

"Oh, Bobby?" You picked up your phone as you noticed he was calling you. 

"Hey babe! Would it be okay if I come over to your apartment? I have a free schedule today so I thought we can spend some time together and, you know..." 

You sighed. The both of you haven't met in a month ever since you found out that you were pregnant. The abortion didn't' happen because Minji gave you a lecture about how bad it is, which is a whole other story. 

"I...You can't come over today," you said. "I'm busy. I have a lot of stuff to complete," you said. 

"But...But we haven't met for two months! Come on, Minhee. I've missed you so much," 

You kept quiet. 

"How? Please, let me meet you for once. I might not be meeting you frequently in the upcoming months. And you know exactly know the reason why," 

"Okay, fine. You can come over," 


It took only 10 minutes for Bobby to arrive at your apartment. Making his way up, his heart was pounding. It has been a month since he saw you. You have been avoiding contact with him in every possible way. 

He knocked on your door, placing his hands in his pocket. Once you opened the door, he pushed the door close and pulled you into a hug. He took in the scent of your hair. 

"Hello," 

The strong hug that he gave you made you cringe because of the pain that you were feeling - both the pregnancy pain and his hugging. You gently pushed him away. He was astonished by your action. You were not the one who rejects him. 

"You okay there? Is something going on?" 

"Nothing. Everything's fine," you replied. 

You made your way to the couch and sat there, crossing your arms and staring at the television. Bobby took a seat beside you. Not even a minute, he was already kissing all over your neck. When he placed his hands on your stomach, he caressed it until he felt that something was not quite right. 

"You gained weight, Minhee?" He asked. 

You pushed him away from you once again. He sat back before asking you again what is going on. You gave him the silent treatment. 

"Did I do anything wrong? If I did, tell me what I did wrong. You have been avoiding my calls, text for two months. I was worried sick about you. I even called Minji but she doesn't know what is happening. Tell me what's wrong. I know how you feel when you're not okay," 

You looked at him. "Remember the day where we went to the restaurant and celebrated your birthday with your members?" 

He nodded his head. 

"And we slept at the hotel afterwards. We spent a night there and things happened?" 

"Yeah, what about it?" 

"I'm pregnant, Bobby," 

He gave you a blank stare, taking in what you just told him. 

"Are you ing serious?" He asked. His expression changed and turned into anger. "Why the hell would you do that!" 

You were taken aback by what he said. "We have done it so many times and never have I made you pregnant. It's impossible, really impossible!" 

You went into the room and took out the documents from the drawer. You returned to the living room, seeing him sitting at the edge of the couch with his hands on his head. You passed him the documents and he read it. 

He kept shaking his head. "No, it's impossible. Is this baby even mine?" 

That question made you cry. You took a glass at the side and threw it on the floor. "What, you think I'm ing lying to you?" 

He stood up from the sofa. "Considering that we haven't met for two months, you might have been ing around with other men," 

You clenched your fist. You went towards him and slapped his cheeks. "You were the one who brought me this buddy thing. This might not have happen if we weren't doing it with each other," 

You were about to give him another slap when he took your wrist and pushed you. That made you fell on the floor. He squatted down, looking at you. 

"If you were even pregnant and it happens to be my baby, there would be no way in hell for me to accept that child," he said. 

You tried getting up to chase him as he left your apartment. But you realised something was flowing under you. You moved your dress to the side and saw a pile of blood.