Kanto - Reunited

K-HIPHOP SCENARIOS

"Okay, I'll see you later babe," You said afterwards hanging up the phone. You were walking along the streets of seoul on your way to your shared apartment with your boyfriend. It was another cold, chilly winter night and even the four layers of clothing could not keep you warm enough. 

While walking, you suddenly bumped into someone. "Opps, sorry!" You apologised. You looked up and saw a familiar face. 

"Kanto?" You called. "Oh, [Y/N]!" He called your name. 

"It has been a long time, umm," you paused. "Since we met," you said softly. The both of you had a thing going on during high school. A good four years being together was thrown away when he became a rapper and you went to univeristy. Since then, the relationship started going downhill and neither of you contact each other. It was so called an 'unofficial' break-up. 

"It's kind of chilly here," He rubbed his hands and blew it. "Shall we get some hot chocolate nearby? I know of this place that sells them the best," 

A small bump into incident turned into a catching up session between the both of you. It has been almost five years. The awkwardness that you felt at the beginning went away naturally as the both of you remembered the times you have spent together. There was a couple of laughters, here and there.

"So, how have you been doing? Did you manage to finish university?" He asked. "Ah, I shouldn't have asked you that question. The way you're dressed like a businesswoman, shows it," 

You giggled. "Yes, I managed to finish university but I'm not doing what I've wished I did when we were in high school," 

He was taken aback by your words. "Wait, what happened to that dream of yours? The dream of becoming a businesswoman?" 

"I wasn't interested in it. Yes, I liked studying business but it isn't what I want to have a career in. I'm now a designer," 

His eyes lightened up. "Designer? Wow,"

"Dad objected with my decision, but overtime he eventually accepted it," 

You took a sip of the hot chocolate. Placing your hands around the cup, you were being asked another question. "Are you seeing anyone now?" 

You gulped. "Y-Yes, I have a boyfriend," 

"Won't he be jealous if he found you hanging out with me?" 

"N-No, why would he?" You replied awkwardly. 
"What about you? Seeing anyone now?" 

"Do you love him?" He ignored your question. 

Kanto was looking directly in your eye. He always does that when he wanted to know the truth. And by the way you're gulping and looking elsewhere, he knew you the real answer. 

"You don't love him. I can see it in your eyes," he said. "I love him Kanto, I really do," 

"You really, really love him?" 

"Yes,"

"Are you sure?" 

You heave out a huge sigh. "Fine, I don't love him okay. I haven't moved on from you even though it has been years. I don't love him but he loves me. He gives me happiness," 

"Are you saying that I didn't gave you one when we used to be together?" 

"It's not that. You went M.I.A on me when you decided to become a rapper,"  

His expression changed. "Fine, I'm sorry about that. I should not have done that to you, but you need to understand. I was a trainee that time so I had to practise almost everyday," 

"Yeah, and I had to suffer alone without you right by my side during my university years," you said. 

You stood up from your seat. "It's nice meeting you," 

As you grab your bag and decided to leave, he placed his hands in your arm. "We can start anew if you want to," he said, almost begged. "I, too have difficulties moving on from you. You think I didn't suffer when you cut off contact with me? I was devastated," 

You closed your eyes. "Kanto, look at this," 

You showed your left hand and there was a ring  on your finger. "I'm engaged,"