Jay Park - No babies, please

K-HIPHOP SCENARIOS

Dating Jaebum for six years has been a bliss for you. He's been the same person since day one and has never failed to make you happy or pamper you. As the both of you were in your mid-twenties, the marriage talks and having kids has been the topic that the both of you discussed recently.

Sitting on the table with your girlfriends, they are all talking about how excited they were to start a family. "Look at the ring that Minho had gotten me, isn't it beautiful," Dana showed the ring to you and the two other friends.

"It's so beautiful!" Sam added. "I miss the times where John proposed to me. But at least we're into our second year of marriage," 

"And here I am having two kids already," Marsha added. The whole table laughed. "How's mum life?" 

"Extremely fun," She said sarcastically. "But they're both so cute and adorable," 

Afterwards, the three girls looked at you. "What about you [Y/N]? When are you and Jay going to tie the knot?"

You let out a small laugh. "I don't know," 

The atmosphere died down when you decided to leave the cafe, leaving the other girls clueless. The more they talked about it the more you wanted to be living the married life. You don't mind getting married now, but will Jay even be ready for it?

-

"Hello," Jay kissed you as he entered the apartment. You kept a blank face and hugged his waist. He noticed your gloomy expression. 
"Are you okay, baby?" 

You pulled away from him, "Yeah, I'm fine," you said as you walked towards the bedroom. You laid down on the bed and faced towards the balcony. Jay went towards the room, leaning against the door frame. 

"Something's wrong, am I right? I can see it from your expression, babe," he said. 

You kept quiet. "Come on, please tell me what's wrong. Did I do anything wrong?" 

You rise up, looking at him. "Do you want to get married someday?" 

He nodded his head. He knew what you were going to ask you next. "Yes, of course," He walked towards the bed and sat in front of you. "There should be no reason why I should never marry you," he placed his fingers under your chin. 

"Do you....you know," 

Asking him a question gave you a gut feeling. It may lead to a conversation or an argument. He sighed. "Have kids? Of course I want to," 

Your eyes lit up at his answer. "But not now, not until in five years time. Actually, I'm not sure if I want to have kids," 

Okay, he completely ruined the moment. "My friends has kids, and you know, some are getting married," you said. 

"Are you saying that we should get married soon because most of your friends are?" 

You nodded his head. Well, at least you were being honest. "Let me tell you something. Come over here," 

You scooted towards him, sitting on him with your legs wrapped around his waist. "Now, your friends having babies and getting married does not mean you should do that too. It's not that I don't want to marry you or have kids," 

"Actually, I would love to tie the knot and maybe have kids but...now is not the right time. I have lots of stuff going on and I'm pretty sure the both of us are not ready to have mini-us running around the house," 

He had a point. "Don't you agree?" 

You nodded your head. "But Jay," 

"Not buts," he placed his finger on your lips. "You might want to have the married life and being a mom but you might regret later on because we're not prepared at all, trust me," 

"Aren't you happy of the both of us being together for six years now?" He asked. 

"Yes, I'm happy. But sometimes being together for too long may-" 

"We ain't gonna break-up, trust me," he assured you. "We'll think about it when the time comes, okay?" 

"Okay, Jay. Okay," 

"Okay. But no babies for the time being, please," he added.