Request - Bobby

K-HIPHOP SCENARIOS

[ scene : When Bori (OC/you) had to rush all the way from her tuition class to the dance festival (a half hour journey from her class) because Bobby had refused to perform if she wasn't there]


TICK TOCK. TICK TOK.


You had been staring at the clock for the past ten minutes, not paying any attention to the lecturer who had been teaching Economics for the past two hours. Tapping your fingers against the small table, you were silently praying for the time to be exactly 4pm. 

"Uh, Bori. The lecturer is calling you," Your best friend nudged your elbow a little. 


Brushing off the thoughts that you have, you realised that everyone in the class is currently staring at you. Gulping, you stood up from your seat and fondled with your hands.

"Ms Bori, would you mind explaining the problems of using the GDP per capita?" Mrs Mak pushed down her classes a little, staring at you with an unhappy expression on her face. 


"Umm...Well," You said. 


You tried remembering what she has been explaining. Squeezing the brain juices isn't working for you as of current because you were not paying attention to her lecture at all. 


"I don't know, " You said softly. 


Well, at least you were being honest about it. Mrs Mak slammed the thick book, making the whole class look at her. "Ms Bori, see me after class," 


You sighed and sat down. The last thing that you could ever wish for was to stay behind and hear Mrs Mak lecturing you for a good thirty minutes. As if on que, the school bell rang indicating that classes had end for the day. Students in the lecture theatre strolled out of the place, leaving you, your best friend and a few students behind. 

"I think you should go home. Don't wait for me," you told your best friend. 

"No. You'll be late to the festival. I send you afterwards?" She asked. 

You hugged her. "Oh my god, you lifesaver," 

As you approached Mrs Mak, she had her arms crossed. The only people in the lecture theatre was the both of you. 

"I'm utterly disappointed in you Ms Bori. You have been paying attention for the past few weeks. What happened today?"

"Well...Uh..." You were hesitating to say what was bothering you. 

"Okay, my boyfriend's dance festival is going to start any minute now and I don't want to be late for it. Please Mrs Mak, let me go so that I can be in time for his performance," 

You even clasped your hands together, begging her. 

"Ah, the dance festival. Who's your boyfriend?" 

"Bobby," you blurted out.

You covered your mouth afterwards. , you should not have mentioned his name. Reasons why you should not remain your relationship with him incognito. 

"OMO!" She said loudly. She placed her hands on your arm. "Bobby? The trainee who whom Show me the money?" 

You nodded your head. "Can you let me have a autograph of him? My son is a huge fan of his!" 

"Okay...." 

However, before you left, you looked at her. "Mrs Mak, please don't tell anyone that I'm with him. No one should know,"

-

Meanwhile, at the festival. 

"Bobby, your performance is in five minutes. Please get ready," the organiser said. 

He was sitting on one of the chairs, nervously waiting for your arrival. He has been waiting for quite a while now. 

"Has Bori called you, hyung?" 

The manager shook his head. "No, she hasn't. Do you need me to contact her?"

"Yes please, I can't perform when she's not here with me," he replied. 

"Dana, Dana! Could you please hurry? I'm seriously going to be late!" You hurried your best friend, who was trying her very best to concentrate. 

"Okay, okay calm down," she replied. 

"How can I even calm down when every time we arrive at a traffic light, it turns red!" 

Not only that, there were reckless and very bad drivers whom the both of you have encountered. Dana had to push the brake a couple of times because of these people. 

The car came to a stop. "Five more traffic lights. Be calm and it will all be green," 

Once the current one was green, she speeded up a little. The speeding up was short lived when there was a slight traffic. 

"Okay, what is going on?!" You asked. 

Dana tried her best to see what is going on in front of her. "I guess an accident occurred," she replied. 

Frustrated by this time, you decided to get out of the car. The both of you weren't stuck in the highway so you were able to do that. 

"SEE YA LATER!" You bid farewell. 

Since the festival was near, you tried running to the venue. You managed to push yourself through a group of students, an ahjumma and a group of ahjussi who was dancing randomly in the middle of the streets. 

RING RING

You paused from running and picked up your phone. "Hello?" 

"Omo, where are you? The festival has started and your boyfriend insist that he would not start if you weren't here," Dana said. 

"What the hell? You're there already?" You asked, flustered.

"Yeah, there's no accident. Apparently, there was a little traffic that was caught up," she explained. 

"WHAT THE HELL?!" You cursed before putting down the phone and running once more.

The crowd was in a distance that you ran towards the direction of the backstage. Sweating and panting, a huge sized security guard was standing right in front of you. 

"Sorry Ma'am, no fans allowed," he said. 

"W...a...i...t," you said in between breaths. "I'm Bobby's girlfriend," 

"Nice try Ma'am, please leave the place now," he sternly said. 

"BABY!" You heard someone calling you. 

Bobby was running down the stairs. He told the security guard to let you in. The security guard apologised to you before letting you in. 

"YOU'RE FINALLY HERE!" He said out loud before wrapping his arms around you.

"Wait, are you sweating?" He pulled away from you. You nodded your head. "Oh my, why did you do so? Why didn't you follow Dana?" 

"Long story," you replied. "You're the stubborn one who doesn't want to perform until I arrive!" You smacked him. 

"Bobby, you're 10 minutes late! It's time for you to perform!" Manager hyung called him.

Bobby turned his attention towards you. "Good luck kiss?" He puckered his lips. 

You placed your hands on top of his lips, in which he tried to french kiss. When he opened his eyes, he realised that your hands was on top of his mouth. 

"Yah," he whined. "I want your lips," 

You sighed. You gave him a kiss on his lips. He bid you goodbye while you wished him luck before he went out on stage to perform. 

If this is what he asks for every single time, you'll be dead by all of that running and rushing just so he could perform.

 


Whoever who request this, hope you liked it ^^ Keep those requests coming if you have because I love writing it for you :)