Dok2 - Forgetting You

K-HIPHOP SCENARIOS

[Scene : After breaking up with your boyfriend, it looks like he hasn't forgotten you. He sends flowers every single day and you were tired of dealing with this.] 


A knock on your door made you paused doing your school work. When you opened, you saw the same delivery man that has been sending you roses every single day for the past month. 

"I told you not to send me this. Why are you always insisting on delivering it to my house! Can't you see my apartment is already filled with flowers!" You opened your door widely to show him the chaos that has been going on. 

"I'm sorry, ma'am," he apologised. "I am only being ordered to send these flowers as told by the sender. I have no say in anything," he explained. 

You sighed before taking the pen and signing the letter before he passed you yet another set of roses. You closed the apartment door angrily. Placing it on the dining table, you noticed that there was a note attached to it. 

'Baby girl, I hoped you liked the roses. I'm sorry for everything okay? Can we start anew, please?'

"Starting anew my ," you said as you began tearing up the note, throwing it elsewhere. 

That's was the last call, you could not stand him sending roses and gifts every single day. It doesn't mean that he's rich he has the advantage to swoon you back to him. A mistake is a mistake and you were not going to forgive him. 

Grabbing you phone, you called your ex-lover. Within a few rings, he picked up. 

"Oh baby, you called! I've missed-"

"Don't you 'Baby' me. We are over remember? I just am calling you to tell you to stop sending me flowers every single day. It's annoying the out of me. My apartment is getting filled up with flowers and I ing hate it," you said. 

You heard him sigh over the other line. "[Y/N...What do I have to do to get you back? I've already apologised, I tried my best to do whatever I can. But, why does it seem that you would always reject me?" 

"You want to know why? You really want to know why?" You asked. Then, tears staring running down. All these months that you have been trying to forget about him, today was the day that you breakdown. 

"You cheated on me Joonkyung. You said I was your only one but you went around screwing with other girls. Do you know how I felt? I felt like someone was stabbing a knife directly through my heart. I've tolerated all of your nonsense. You done it the first time, I forgave you and still trusted you," 

"But..." You paused. "You did it the second time and I told myself that that was it. Breaking up with you has been the best thing that has happened to me,"

The way you said the last line made you regret about it. You still loved him and you also missed him being around you. 

"I know, [Y/N]. I know. I realised my mistake and I'm sorry. I know that whatever I am going to do next to please you, isn't going to work because like you said, being away from me has been the best thing that happened to you,"

"Let me ask you this. Are you really sure about the statement that you said?" 

The feeling to say yes was very high but you didn't want him to know that you still loved him. If he knows that he would make things up and you would get back to him and go through the same thing all over again. 

"Yes, Joonkyung. Yes. I really am sure about what I said," 

"Well...Then maybe I should buy you something you want as a 'post break-up gift'?" He suggested. 

"Joonkyung, money isn't always going to make things better. If you want to make things better between the both of us, do something by yourself. At least put in some effort. You told me you have been trying to your best to get me back but what have you done? Sending me roses every single day? You call that an effort? It takes more than that," you explained. 

"You know what? I'm done dealing with you. I don't want to talk to you anymore. So please, stop sending me gifts," 

With that, you ended the call abruptly. Throwing your phone elsewhere, you started crying. This wasn't what you expected - crying over him once again. The efforts that you have put in for the past few months to forget about him just went to a waste. 

Scanning around your apartment, you saw all of the flowers. Standing up from the seat, you wiped your tears of and took out a trash bag from one of the cabinets. You started taking the vase of glass that was placed near the door. 

You threw it directly into the trash bag which made a smashing sound. 

Maybe to recover once again, doing this activity will help you to forget about him.