Request - Bobby

K-HIPHOP SCENARIOS

I decided to make a part two of the previous chapter! :) 

[ scene : After their breakup three years back Bobby comes to attend Bori's wedding although he still isn't over her ]


"Jiwon, there's a letter for you," BI passed the letter a golden coloured letter. 

Jiwon frowned as it was rare for him to receive letters out of the blue, apart from the pile of fan letters that he received. He opened it and pulled out a card inside it. The members started crowding around him. They placed their hands on his shoulders. 

"We just want you to know that it's going to be okay," BI said. 

"Hyung, we're all here for you," Chanwoo added. 

Bobby laughed at their comments. "Why are all of you so serious? It's just a ca-" 

He stopped talking when he read the card. 

You are cordially invited to Kim Bori and Park Jimin's wedding. 

He continued reading the later details of where and when the wedding will be held. The letter dropped out of his hands, mouth agape. He stood there, stoned for a moment. Jinhwan picked the card up from the floor. 

"We're going to the wedding with you. Mr Yang has granted us to attend the wedding," BI said. 

"What?" Bobby said. 

He left the practise room, leaving all of the other members speechless. 

On the wedding day

"Bori, are you excited? I have been waiting for this day to arrive!" Your best friend, Sammy looked at you in the mirror. 

All of the brides mates have gathered in the room for their make-up and dresses. There were eight of your close friends who were your brides mates. 

"I feel like puking, to be honest," you joked. "I think I have butterflies in my stomach," 

"Or are you actually pregnant?" Sammy joked before she got hit in the arm. "Hey, I didn't know brides would be violent during their wedding day," 

"Well, I think I'm the only bride who does that," you sticked your tongue out. 

Once your hair and make-up was done, the girls were asked to leave the room while the helpers helped you with getting into the dress. You stared yourself at the huge vanity mirror. The lace, long-sleeved and bare-back dress showed off your figure. The plain, long veil made you feel like a princess. 

KNOCK KNOCK 

The door opened. Your mom appeared. "Hi, can everybody else leave the room. I would like to speak to my daughter privately," 

The make-up artists and helpers left the room. Your mom engulfed you in a big hug. 

"You look so beautiful, sweetheart," she complimented. "Just like an angel," 

"Mom, you're too kind," you hugged her in return. 

She held your hands, scanning your features once more. "Are you ready? You're going to be someone's wife in minutes time," 

"Yes, I'm ready," you replied. "Although I-" 

"I know you're not ready sweetheart. I can see that you are not ready. But, let me tell you this," she paused. "Choose what is the best for you. I am not telling you to cancel the wedding last minute. But, if you feel like you can't move on, then don't go ahead with it. I know how you feel, Bori. I have been there with you for the past three years when you were suffering. Suffering after the-" 

"Mom, stop," you said. "That's the past. Let's not talk about it," 

She squeezed your hands. "There's someone I'd like you to meet," 

Your mom walked towards the door, gesturing for the surprise guest to come into your room. Then, you saw your ex-boyfriend entering the room with a dashing appearance - black suit and perfectly styled hair. You held back your tears. 

The smiley face that he has. You know he was putting up an act. 

"Hello there," he greeted. 

Your mom left the room, closing the door, leaving the both of you alone. Jiwon and you exchanged hugs. 

"You look beautiful, as always," 

"Thanks," you replied. 

You turned away from him, looking down. "I thought that you were not going to turn up," you said. 

"Are you crazy? Me not turning up? That's not Kim Jiwon. It is your special day today. Of course I would find time to come here, silly," he said. "Besides, the members are here too. They are at the podium waiting for the ceremony to start," 

You bit your lip. Never had you imagined to send the card to him. However, Hanbin was the one who suggested you to do that. Jiwon finding out that you were married at a later date was not what he wanted. He knew how Bobby would be hurt by that. 

"How have you been?" He asked. 

"Fine. Great. What about you?" You asked in return. 

"I would be lying if I said I'm doing well. But, I'm still coping with it. Although it has been three years," he replied awkwardly, ending it with a small laugh. 

"I've met your fiancee. He is very nice and quite good-looking too," he said. 

Don't cry, Bori. Don't you dare cry. "Oh, yes he is. I fell in love with him cause he has a big heart. He's very loving and caring," 

You regretted your words. It was as if implying that Jiwon was not caring nor loving for you. 

"I'm glad you have found the right one. I'm really happy for you," 

You turned around, looking at him. "Are you sure you're okay? With today , especially?" 

He closed his eyes tightly, putting his head down. "If you want me to be honest about it, I'm not fine with it. I still love you, Bori. I still love you," 

"But, I've moved on Jiwon. It's too late," you sternly replied. 

He looked at you in the eye. "Tell me Bori. Tell me the truth," 

"I'm telling the truth. I love Jimin. He was the one who has been giving me happiness for the past three years. That is why I'm marrying him today. He is the only one who can make me happy. I feel free because I get to tell everyone that he's mine and we're together. He knows how to comfort me, what to say when I'm down and be there for me in times of difficulties," 

A drop of tears appeared. "You're lying. If you are telling the truth, you would not be crying," 

He reached out a hand, trying to wipe the tears when you faced away from him. 

"Honey, you need to go down soon. The ceremony's going to start," your mom entered the room. 

Grabbing the sides of your dress, you walked out of the room. Bobby was standing there, looking at you. 

As the music started playing, your dad walked you down the aisle. You tried smiling but you simply can't. Thus, you decided going ahead with putting up a fake smile. At the side, you saw IKON smiling at you. You gave them the sad expression. 

When you reached the front, your dad exchanged a few words with Jimin. Jimin offered his arm, and you walked up the stage. The pastor officially started the wedding ceremony. 

While the pastor was talking, you could not help but looked to where the audience was sitting. Jiwon was sitting right beside BI. You bit your lips. 

"Babe, it's time for you to exchange your vow," 

You shook your head, looking at Jimin. You looked at the pastor afterwards. 

"I...I think I've changed my mind," you said out loud. 

You removed your hands from Jimin. "I'm sorry, I can't do this," you apologised before getting off the stage. You walked towards where Bobby was sitting. 

"Bori, what are you doing? Get up there," he whispered. 

"No Jiwon. I want to be with you. I still love you, like you do towards me," 

He smiled, grabbing your arms. The both of you ran away from the place, leaving everybody in confusion. Halfway running, Bobby carried you bridal style. 

You screamed a little, surprised by his action. "Let's run away," he suggested. "You agree with that?" 

"Yes. Let's start over and run away," you kissed his lips.