Gray - Surprise Visit

K-HIPHOP SCENARIOS

[Scene : Knowing very well how Gray works hard to produce tracks, you decided to stop by his workplace and surprise him.] 


To : Simon 

Oppa! I am already in front of the building! 

 

You sent the text message to Simon. The next minute, he was walking towards you with Jay right beside him. 

"Hey!" Jay greeted before pulling you into a hug. You gave one to Simon too before turning your attention towards the van. 

"I need your help to carry these three bags," You pointed to the three huge bags. 

"Did you prepare something before coming here?" Simon asked. He was really good at reading your mind since day one. You nodded your head in agreement. 

"I wanted to surprise my boyfriend. That was why I did this," you replied. 

Jay pulled you in his embrace once again. "Aww, such a great girlfriend you are!" You ruffled your hair. "Gray must be blessed to have a girl like you," 

You smiled at his compliment. You passed the bags to Jay and Simon before locking the car up. The three of you entered the building only to be greeted by Loco who was focused on a game in his phone. 

"Loco, [Y/N]'s here," Simon said. 

He turned to look at you. Before he could greet you loudly, you placed your finger on your lips telling him to keep quiet. Obviously knowing what you were here for, he pointed to one of the rooms. You gave him an okay sign before walking towards the room. 

Slowly yet carefully, you opened the door. Of course, the whole room was blasting with various beats. Thank god he had his back facing you. You walked towards him and when you were in a close distance, you wrapped your arms around his neck, giving him a kiss on his cheeks at the same time. 

"Hello, you," you greeted. 

He turned, eyes widened. "Jagiya!" He kissed you on the cheeks. "I've missed you! What are you doing here?" 

You took a seat on his lap, arms wrapped around his neck. "I wanted to surprise you. You have been working really hard these days so I prepared various dishes that you liked," 

His hands placed on your thighs, caressing it. "Aww, that's so sweet of you," A kiss was placed on your nose. "You didn't have to do that," 

"I have to. You need a break, sweetheart. I've missed you so, so much," you placed your head on his chest. 

His hands started playing around with your hair. "Did you really miss me or my friend?" 

You frowned. "Your friend? What are you talking about?" 

"Well, the one that has been pleasuring you all this while," he teased. 

You were wondering what in the world he was talking about before you caught onto that hint. "Baby!" You smacked him. 

"Don't be shy now. If you missed it, you can tell me. There's nothing to be shy about since we have done it a couple of times," 

He is right. There is nothing to be shy about. 

"As much as I miss and want that, I miss you more," you confessed. You started placing kisses all over his face, showing him how much you have missed him. 

"I'm sorry for being busy all the time. I'll promise to make it up, okay?" 

You nodded in return. An intimate moment between the both of you was interrupted when someone came into the room. 

"Sunghwa, you better come out now! The food is almost finishing!" Loco said as he chewed the beef bulgogi that you had prepared. 

A simple lunch that you had prepared specially for your boyfriend turned out to be eaten by his friends.