Verbal Jint - Photographer

K-HIPHOP SCENARIOS

He was a rapper, while you were a photographer. Who could have imagined the both of you would click so well? It was only two hours ago that the both of you met but it seemed like it has been months or even years that the both of you knew each other. 

You are the photographer for today's magazine shoot, featuring Verbal Jint as the cover and one of the main articles for Cosmopolitan Korea. With his songs playing in the background, he kept posing cooly while you were snapping every angle of it. 

You stood up, pausing for a while as you had a great idea for the shoot. "Okay, it's time to be y and I want you to bring out your y side,"

He blushed like a little kid at your request. "Don't relate y to me because I ain't that y,"

You groaned. Placing your camera to the side, you went over to him. With the female model standing right beside him, you guided Jintae towards the leather cushion, making him sit down. As for the female model, you made her sit in down on the floor with Jintae's thighs right beside her cheeks. You guided his hand on top of her eyes, covering it. 

"I want you to stare at the camera, got it. Try to angle your face a little," you said before picking up the camera once again. 

The first picture that you took blew your mind off. Talk about being him being y as hell just with that glare of his. "Yes, like that!" You complimented. The more you click the button, the more satisfied you were with his pictures. With the last click, you passed the camera to your assistant. 

"That's it! It's a wrap everybody!" You announced. The studio was filled with claps. Jintae and the female model shook hands before she left, thanking you on the way. 

"And you said you ain't y? What a lie," you crossed your arms. That received a chuckle from him. "Thanks for being my photographer for today," he smiled widely. 

"Pleasure's all mine. It was really fun working with you. You are the only client whom I can click well within hours," 

The conversation got interrupted when his bodyguard appeared. The both of them exchanged words for a little. You went towards the computer to look at the pictures. Each and every single one of them was simply breath-taking.  

"Hey, I have to leave now. Guess I have a last minute schedule that came up," he announced hesitantly. 

When he was informed of the last minute schedule, he felt a little sad because he really, really wanted to hang out with you. He found it amusing that the both of you seemed to click instantly. He found you very beautiful too, which he took a sign to want to get to know you more. 

"Aww," you said. "I'm going to miss taking pictures of you," you laughed. 

"Who says that this will be our last meeting? We'll hang out silly," he said. "But first, can I get your number?" He passed his phone towards you. 


The thirst for VJ's scenarios is real san. I have been repeating his new album for the whole week. Hope you liked the short and sweet scenario. Any Verbal Jint fans here?