Request - One

K-HIPHOP SCENARIOS

[ scene : One assures you during your date as he noticed that you were overly nervous]

Tonight was date night. For the first time since he was accepted into YG Entertainment, tonight was the night where he wanted to meet you. Since the both of you are keeping your relationship as low key as it is, he decided it would be him who would go over your apartment for the date night. 

You had prepared the food and some movies to watch for the both of you. Currently, you were arranging the table to make it extra romantic - candles, red table cloth and a small vase of roses in between. You were nervous as hell.

KNOCK KNOCK. 

You jumped up for a moment, surprised by the sudden knock on the apartment door. You began scanning your apartment making sure that it was clean. You take a look at the dining table one last time to ensure that it was neatly arranged. 

Walking towards the door, you unlocked it. Jaewon immediately carried you and twirled you around. 

"O-Oh," you shrieked in surprise. 

He stopped twirling you and placed you down. He kissed your cheeks and smiled. "Hello Beautiful," he greeted. 

"You look great yourself too," you returned his compliment. "Uh, the apartment door is still opened," 

He turned behind. "Opps, sorry," he said before closing the door. 

You helped him out of his coat, hanging it right behind the door. He made his way towards the dining table, eyes widened as he ogled at the dishes sat in front of him. 

"Babe, you really prepared this?" He looked at you. You nodded your head. "Aw, thank you! I thought we would just order take out since we're going to hang out here," 

You took a seat in across him. "I decided to cook to make our date a little bit special," 

You began scooping out a little bit of each dish, placing them on his plate. Although you were shaking unnoticeably, he noticed that you were quite nervous. 

"Here, let me do it," he gently took the bulgogi dish. He stood up and bent over to place a little bit of the dish on your plate. Once everything was done, the both of you started eating.

"So, how have you been? Is everything alright?"  He asked.

"Everything is going great. I'm doing well in school. Oh, and-" 

Before you could finish your sentence, the beef steak that you had on your plate flew off from your plate. You closed your eyes tightly, embarrassed by it. You were too nervous to the point where you put a little bit of extra force to cut the tough meat. 

The reason for you to feel nervous was because you were too focused on setting up the correct decorations, dressing up nicely just to make sure he likes everything that you did. 

"Babe, you okay there? Your hands have been shaking and you're sweating a little," he pointed at the side of your forehead. "Do you need me to turn up the air-con?"

You patted the side of your head a little. "Oh, it's okay," you replied. 

"Are you really sure you're okay?" He stood up from his seat. He stood beside you, placing his hands on your shoulders and gave it a little squeeze. "You're quite tense," 

You sighed. "I'm just a little nervous. It has been a long time since we had a date. I just wanted to make everything perfect, even every single detail of what I had prepared," 

"Baby," he mentioned. "I loved the dinner you had prepared today. I mean,  I don't mind if you didn't prepare anything because we could have ordered take-out. I know it's been a long time since we met, but I'm also pretty nervous," 

You looked up at him in which he pecked our lips. "I mean, it has been a month since we last saw each other. All we had was face time, messages and calls. Today's date feels as if it's our first time meeting," 

You blushed at what he said. Yes, it felt like the both of you were having your first date. Butterflies were in your stomach to begin with, his actions and words made you blush. 

"I missed you so much," 

"I miss you too," you replied. "We should meet each other more often, if time permits," 

"Nah, I have to disagree with you on that," he shook his head. "I'd rather we have dates once in a while because I kind of like seeing you blushing and being nervous whenever you're around me. It's cute," he winked.