Request - Giriboy

K-HIPHOP SCENARIOS

[scene : When Giriboy (Siyoung) is an admirer of Valerie who always tries his best to try and get her heart. One the other hand, Valerie likes Siyoung back, but she doesn't want to admit it. One day, Valerie slipped up and told Siyoung how she feels about him out of impulse]

Yet another day went pass by slowly while you were at your school. The same routine that you have repeating for the past few days and maybe the next few. But what makes you excited was that the same person who has been fetching you from school and sending you home. Not to mention the mini-dates that you have in between. 

It was an ongoing thing between you and Siyoung whereby the both of you would buy street food after school and end up sitting at the park, having deep conversations and making silly comments about the people that pass by the both of you. 

RING

You dashed out of your class, not even caring about what the teacher said. You missed Siyoung, although it was only yesterday that the both of you had met. Yes, you had a secret crush on him and he has on you too, well based on your instincts. 

"Valerie!" Siyoung greeted you from afar as he saw you entering out of the school. 

You saw him holding a bouquet of flowers. That was one of the many that you have received from him. 

"Flowers? Again?" That was the first thing that you asked when you met him. 

"Ah," he placed his other hand at the back of his neck. "I got it for free as I was on my way here. The ahjumma at the flower store keeps giving me these," 

Siyoung was calm once again when you acceptingly took the flowers and smell it. He smiled. "Ready to go to the park?" 

You nodded your head. "I wanna get food too!" 

--- 

Sitting at the chair, the both of you indulge in the small bowl of tteokbokki. As you placed the rice cake in your mouth, Siyoung stared at you and laughed afterwards. 

"What is it?" You asked. 

"Silly girl. You're eating messily," he took out a piece of tissue paper and wiped the side of your lip. "Look at your uniform. There's a small bit of the stain," 

You looked down and he was right. "Aww man," you took the tissue from him and tried wiping it off. 

"You're lucky to have a guy friend who's nice enough to tell you all of these. Not even your boyfriend can do this," 

Boyfriend? "What are you talking about?" 

"You have a boyfriend, don't you?" He asked. You looked at him blankly. He kept repeating the same question while elbowing you a little. 

"No I don't have one," you admitted. "But I have someone in mind that I like," 

Siyoung's expression changed. He felt that it was not going to be him and it would be some other guy. Nevertheless, he continued smiling. "Oh really? The nerdy Valerie I know has interests in a guy huh?" 

From there on, he kept teasing you. While walking to your house, he kept asking you who the guy was and whether he knows him. You managed to keep your lips shut, not telling him that the guy that you have feelings for was him. 

The both of you had a very close friendship. That was one of the reasons why you don't have the courage to confess your feelings to him. 

"Ay, yo. My girl here has a crush!" He said out loud a couple of times. 

You began placing your hands over his mouth. "Oh my god, Siyoung! Stop doing that!" 

He removed your hands from his mouth. "I'm not going to stop unless you tell me who he is," 

"It's not the right time okay," you said softly, biting your lips. 

"Then I shall continue what I have been doing," 

Just like his words, he kept raising his voice about you having a crush on someone. There were a couple of people staring at him, but being a carefree guy he is, Siyoung didn't give a damn. 

As you walked closer to your house, he began teasing you once more to the limits. You had enough and wanted him to shut up. 

"Okay fine. You wanna know who I like? You really wanna know?" You asked, a little anger in your voice. He nodded his head like a child i return. 

"I like you Siyoung. I really do and if you don't like me I understand. If you don't want to be friends with me, it's okay," 

Afterwards you began walking into your apartment complex. Holding the bouquet of flowers with you, tears started running down your cheeks. You entered the elevator. Just as the doors were closing, Siyoung entered the elevator. 

"Hey, why are you crying?" He asked. He tried reaching out to your cheeks but you prevented him from doing that. 

"I feel so embarrassed. I shouldn't have confessed to you," you said in between tears. 

The elevator came to a stop. You hurriedly got out of the lift but he managed to catch up with you. He grabbed your arms and pulled you towards him, embracing you. 

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about Valerie. I like you too,"