Request - Crucial Star

K-HIPHOP SCENARIOS

[ scene : Going on a date with Crucial Star]

"Mom, I'm going out now," You appeared behind her. She was busy preparing dinner for tonight. 

"Do you have to go sweetheart? I cooked your favourite Fried Spicy squid today," she asked, while stirring the soup. 

"Just keep some of it for me okay? It's been a long time since I met Seyoon. He prepared something for our date today, too," you explained. 

Your mom turned down the fire on the stove, turning to look at you. "Okay then, be safe and have fun okay? Be home before 10pm," 

"Yes, Ma'am," you stood still and saluted to her. 

She laughed at your action. "Pabo. Now, go and meet Seyoon. Tell him that I said Hi," 

You kissed her on the cheeks, saying goodbye to your siblings while on your way out and left the house. When you were outside, you saw Seyoon sitting at the stairs. Being the playful you, you walked towards him silently, afterwards placing your hands on his eyes. 

"Guess who is it," you said.

"Hmm, who is it?" He played along.

"Guess oppa, guess!"

He placed your hands on top of yours. He removed it from his eyes in which he lifted his head up and placed a kiss on your cheeks. You blushed at his action. 

"Oppa," you stood up. 

He got up from the stairs before passing you the bouquet of flowers. "For you," he said.

"Since when were you this romantic?" You asked sarcastically. He has never given you flowers besides the small thoughtful gifts like a necklace or his shirts or hoodies. 

He placed his hands in his pocket, "Well, I wanted to try something new..." 

You tiptoed and gave him a kiss on his cheeks. "Thank you," 

The two of you began walking down the stairs, his hands sneakily trying to intertwine with yours. As both of your hands touched, you blushed a little. It was almost a year of dating him and we was still the shy and awkward guy when it comes to you. 

"You're wearing one of my hoodies that I gave you," he said. 

You looked down, "Yes, of course! Your clothes are really comfortable you know. Anyway, where are we going?" 

"It's a surprise, [Y/N]," he squeezed your hands.

-

Seyoon and you ended up at an indoor bowling alley. It was dark and the fluorescent lights was what made the bowling alley quite visible and at the same time, colourful too. He brought the both of you to the counter, where he paid for the lane and the shoes. 

"Sit down," he said to you. 

You sat down at one of the chairs. He helped you put on your shoes, tieing the laces into a perfect ribbon. 

"There you go," he clapped his hands before offering a hand to make you stand up. 

He was being utterly sweet and such a gentleman today that you were starting to question yourself - Is this the Seyoon that I met? Not that he hasn't been sweet, he seldom showed his affection. He was not those kind of guy who lets his feelings out. 

Even going to your bowling lane, he held your hands. Once you reached the lane, you placed the flowers aside and went towards the screen to enter both of your names. You playfully typed his name as 'Sweet Pabo' while yours, 'Seyoon's girl'. 

"Seriously Jagi," he looked at the screen. 

"I am going to beat you," you said. 

"Nah uh, I am going to win," he said. "Well, the winner gets a treat from the loser. Are you in?" He let his hands out. 

"Ah, that's nothing. I'm going to win anyways," you pushed his hands down. 

"We'll see," he cooed. 

-

"AH HAH! Told you I'm going to win!" Seyoon celebrated his mini win, which is to rub it in your face that he won. 

"Yeah, yeah. You cheated," you pouted, crossing your arms. 

"So, you're going to treat me, right?" He asked. 

"I want to go home," You replied before walking out of the bowling alley. 

Seyoon, who felt bad for what he did to you, ran after you. When the both of you were outside, he grabbed your arm and made you face him. 

"I was joking about it. I'm sorry," He apologised. 

"It's okay," you looked down. 

He lifted your chin, making you look at him once more. "Aww, whatever it is, you're still a winner to me in other ways," 

You began giggling and later, laughing at him. He felt for your trap which is you pretending to be upset about your loss over the game. 

"AH HAH! Someone is being extra sweet today that it's giving me diabetes! Babe, I tried to trick you," you admitted. 

He looked lost and confused. "W-What?" 

"Actually, I am not upset about losing. I was pretending for a while just to see your reaction," 

You wrapped your arms around his neck. "I was wondering when you started being all sweet. Holding hands when we're walking towards the bowling lane, you giving me flowers and surprising me, comforting me when I pretended to be sad. That is so not you," 

He sighed. "Well, I just wanted to be more sweet and affectionate. You know, for the past few months we have been together, I've never done things like this. I just don't want to lose you just because I don't show you affection," 

"Silly boy," you said. "Even if you're not as sweet, I'll still love you for who you are. But, I really, really love this side of you," 

He scrunched his nose. "Thanks," 

"Now, can we go and have dinner? Your treat," 

"Of course Jagiya. I have another surprise for you, afterwards," he winked.