Request - Bobby

K-HIPHOP SCENARIOS

[ scene : Bobby (IKON ) and Bori(oc) comes to an understanding that since he is debuting as an idol he can no more date a girl and both of them say their goodbyes ]

RING RING

You picked up your phone while in the middle of doing office work. 

"Hello?" 

"Hey sweetheart," The deep, familiar voice replied you. "Are you busy right now?" 

"I'm still at the office, completing some of the paperworks. Why'd you ask?" 

"Well, what time do you finish work? I can come and pick you up. We can have dinner at the usual place," 

The sudden impromptu plan made you excited for tonight. "Oh! Work finishes at 6pm," 

"Okay, see you later," 

"Alright, see you! Love you!" 

With that you ended your call and continue finishing up the work. Three more hours before meeting your man. 

As soon as the clock showed 6pm, you hurriedly packed your bags and left the building. When you reached the first floor, you saw Bobby pacing back and forth in the middle of the place. You ran in your heels towards him. 

"Bobby!" You called him at a near distance. 

He gave you his warm smile, his eyes a crescent shape. He hugged you, nuzzling in the scent of your hair. 

"Hey beautiful," he greeted you back. 

Pulling away from the hug, you placed your hands around his. The both of you walked out of the office building together. 

"How was work?" He asked. 

"Same as always. Nothing interesting happened today," you sighed. "How was yours?" 

You were an office worker while Bobby was a trainee in YG Entertainment. After the season of MIX&MATCH, it was yet undetermined of when he and his group mates will debut. You were silently hoping that that date will not be soon because you were not prepared of what will happen to the both of you after that happens. 

"Well..." He paused. "It's the same thing that we always do on other days. Training the whole day," 

He brought you to the car park in which you were confused at the moment. "Why are we in a car park?" 

Out of nowhere, he covered your eyes from behind, guiding you to some place that you did not know. By the 20th step, you stopped walking. Removing his hands from your eyes, you saw a black car in front of you. 

"What," you said. "Is this your car?" 

He appeared right beside you, smiling. "Yes, I bought a car," 

"Oh my god!" You said excitedly, hugging him. 

"Actually, I borrowed Manager Hyung's car for a while. He surprisingly agreed to it," he laughed. 

Your excitement died down when he said that. "You joker," you smacked his chest. He ruffled your hair. 

"Come on, let's go for dinner," 

The both of you had dinner in one of the burger joint, which was at an enclosed place of Myeongdong. There was no one right at the place which made you a little happy. You did not want to be caught hanging out with him. There would be news everywhere tomorrow if that happens. 

"This place reminds me of how we first met," you mentioned. "You were with your group mates while I was sitting at that corner," pointing to the corner seat. "Doing my work stuff," 

"Yeah," he replied. 

"Babe, you okay? You sound so down," you asked. 

He shook his head. "It's nothing," 

His hands went towards your cheeks, caressing it. "You look so beautiful today," 

"Are you really okay? You can tell me anything that is bothering you,"

"Yes, I am really okay," he insisted. "I love you, so much," 

You placed your hands over his. "I love you too,  Jiwon,"

Dinner was filled with memories as the both of you tried reminiscing the early stages of when Bobby and you were dating. It was filled with laughters and giggles. The owner of the shop thought that the both if you were out of your minds. 

Now, he was driving you back to your apartment. 

"I hope you loved the dinner that we had," 

"Have I ever not loved dinner when it's with you?" You held his free hand. 

The car suddenly came to a stop. You were confused at what was happening. Bobby shifted in his seat, facing you. He grabbed both of your hands and place it in his. He kissed your hands, looking at you. 

"Look, I need to tell you something," 

Blinking your eyes, you were waiting for what he was going to say. To be honest, you thought that he would propose to you right at that moment. 

"It has been bothering me the whole day but, my group is going to debut soon," he announced. 

A huge smile was seen from your face. "I am so proud of you! You finally have been dreaming of the day that you're going to debut!" 

He started crying. You clearly know why he was acting this way. Slowly yet carefully, you reached your hands out to his face in which you pulled back. Tears started rolling down your cheeks. The atmosphere in the car was filled with sadness. 

"I love you, I really do. I can't help it but," he paused, wiping away his tears. "We need to break up," 

You cried even harder at the last word. "I'm sorry baby, but I don't want to leave you. It's just that Mr Yang-" 

You looked at him. "I know, I know," saying in between sobs. "I'm happy for you, I really am," 

He began wiping away your tears. "You have been the best girl I've ever met. The past three years have been amazing. It is saddening that we have to part like this,"

"You said you love me. But, you're leaving me because of your career," you explained. 

"Baby, that's not what I mean. You know how hard I've trained just to debut in a group. My dreams are finally coming true. I really, really don't want this to happen. But, Mr Yang found out about us," 

"Yeah, you're so self-centred," you pushed his hands away from you. 

"Baby, please don't do this to me. Please," he grabbed your hands, cupping it and kissing it multiple times. 

You looked at him, patting on his hair. "If it's this way, then I wish you good luck in everything you do. From now on, I don't know who are you. We're strangers, complete strangers," you said. 

"Bori, don't do this. Please," he begged. "Don't do this to me, don't," he cried twice as hard. 

"I'm sorry baby. If it means that we need to break-up just so you could chase your dreams, then I have no say to it," 

"Bori, please don't," 

You removed your hands from his grasp. "Know that I always love you, forever and always. You've been the best to me too. I'm sure time will heal the both of us and we will eventually move on with our lives without each other," 

"I love you. I really do," 

You placed a kiss on his cheeks. "Goodbye, Kim Jiwon," 

You opened the door and began walking home by yourself. Despite your heels making your feet ache, no one has time to care for that. 

The only thing that you were concerned about was moving on with life without Jiwon right beside you.