Request - Bobby

K-HIPHOP SCENARIOS

[scene : can u do a scenario where oc is mad at bobby because he had forgotten their anniversary and went home really late that night trying to apologize to her]

'Babe! I'm already on my way to the restaurant. See ya there. Xo'

This is the nth time that you have been hinting at your boyfriend about something. You never imagined how hinting someone could take so much efforts. Despite the special morning wake that he received, the grand breakfast and the constant text messages you sent him. You'd hope that he would at least remember the date that you had today. 

Going out of the apartment, you took your car keys and wallet. 

As soon as you reached the restaurant, you passed the keys to the valet and was guided to the table that Bobby had booked. There were quite a number of couples who were at the place too. However, you got the most special sit which was in the middle. 

The young waiter poured you champagne. "Would you like to be served dinner now?" He asked. 

"Thank you but it's fine. I'll wait for my boyfriend to arrive," you replied politely. 

"Alright Ma'am," he dismissed himself. 

Scanning around the room, there were lots of interesting couples. However, they all had the same thing - dressed in suits and dresses. Looking at the clothes that you were wearing, they're all black from head to toe. Black boots, jeans, leather jacket except for the white shirt you're wearing inside. 

Bobby liked you dressed up like this, and you too. Of course, people have named you the hip-hop couple. Self-proclaimed, of course. 

2 hours. 

That was how long you have been waiting for him. Despite you sending him a couple of text messages, he did not reply any of them. You started to grow worried. Is he okay? Is he fine? You also started to have suspicions too. Is he cheating on me? Does he have another girl? 

To clear your thoughts off, you gulped down the second bottle of champagne you ordered. At the same time, you asked the waiter to send you the food that you have ordered. 

This wasn't the kind of anniversary celebration that you had expected.

"Can I have my bill now?" You asked the young waiter. 

"Ma'am, your meal has been paid for," he smiled politely. 

"Huh? I have not paid for anything. Who paid it for me?" You asked, absolutely confused. 

"The couple who sat right across the table," he pointed. "But they left already and told me to give a note to you," he passed you the note. 

You read it. 

'Hi there. We noticed that you were patiently waiting for your man to arrive. You looked so sad and disappointed that he didn't show up.  We could not help it but to make you smile by paying for your meal. Do not worry about the price. We'll hope everything will go well between the both of you! Love is all that you need ;)' 

Bless this kind couple who offered to pay for you meal. You left the seat, thanking the waiter and exited the restaurant. Before getting into the car, you checked your phone for one last time. Still no text from him. 

Sighing, you drove back home with sadness pilling up on you. 

Once you reached home, you went into your bedroom. Changing into only an oversized t-shirt, you slid yourself into the covers and went to sleep. 

About an hour later, Bobby came home. He placed his bag at the side, taking off his shoes and placed it on the rack. 

"Baby!" He called out for your name. 

There was no answer. He noticed that a note was left on the table. He could not help but to read it. 

'Happy 2nd anniversary, baby! Thanks for being with me although I might be the weirdest woman in the world. Let's have babies one day, shall we? Hehe. I love you so much xx' 

"," he curse through his breath. "How can I ing forget our anniversary?" He banged his hand on the dining table. 

He was angry at himself. Angry because he had forgotten that today was a special day for the both of you. That was why he was wondering where you were going when you told him that you were out of the house. And also the text messages that you sent him just to hint at him. 

He walked towards the bedroom, only to see you sleeping, with your back faced towards him. He jumped onto the bed, hugging you as hard as he could. 

"Ahh," 

You tried turning when you realised you had minimal strength to turn. Someone was hugging you very hardly. You slowly opened your eyes, smelling in the familiar scent at the same time. 

"Mmm, Bobby," you scooted closer to him, burring your face in his neck. 

"I'm sorry baby girl, I'm really really sorry," he caressed your hair. "I totally forgot about anniversary because of work. I know it's not an excuse because it's-"

"It's okay baby, it really is," you replied, closing your eyes. 

"No, it's not okay! I know it's not okay with you. Don't lie to me baby, I know you're disappointed because you expected some surprise from me," 

You got up, leaning against the headboard. "Fine, it's not okay with me. I'm bad at you because you didn't reply to any of my text messages, didn't bother to at least call me that you can't come, you even made other people pay for our meal!" 

"What? Babe, who did that?"

"A couple who sat across me. They saw that I was sad and disappointed. I was informed when I asked for the bill that they had paid for it," 

He started placing kisses all over your face. "You know what? I'm going to call in tomorrow and tell that I can't go to work for a week. We're going somewhere else to celebrate our anniversary," he winked. 


Hello! Sorry for the late upload :( 

Anyway, please send your request since I'm still accepting it!