Simon D - Gym Time

K-HIPHOP SCENARIOS

"Babe, where are you!" You called for your boyfriend in the dressing room. Since there were no guys in the dressing room, you decided to barge into it. "Yes, I'm coming out soon!" He replied. You could hear him putting on his pants, afterwards zipping up his bag. Once he got out of one of the stalls, his eyes went wide when he saw how you were dressed. 

"No, you're not going to be exercising with that outfit of yours," he said sternly. You put your hands on your hips, "Gosh, babe. You're overreacting. It's normal for girls to dress up like this!" 

You went over to him and grabbed his hands, "Let's go, the trainer's waiting for us," He was dragged out of the dressing room by you. "B-Babe wait," he stopped you. You looked at him as he raised the brown MCM bag. "Where should I put this?" 

"Bringing an expensive bag to the gym? Really?" You asked. "Come, pass it to me, I'll put it inside my locker. Meanwhile, go over to the instructor wearing the black shirt!" You pointed to the instructor. 

When you arrived at the small area where your boyfriend and gym trainer were at, Simon didn't hesitate to pull you close towards him. "You didn't tell me the trainer was a male," 

"What do you expect Kiseok. Yes, of course. If I were to find a female trainer you would be all over her," you frankly said. 

The trainer interrupted the both of you as he stood in front of you. "It's nice to meet you, I'm Jaewoong," he offered his hand. "[Y/N]" you shook his hand and introduced himself. Right after the both of you introduced yourselves, he started the training.

Looking at the side, you knew your boyfriend is mad at what the instructor did to him. You placed your hands on his shoulder, "It's going to be fine, babe," 

"Okay, so I want you to lay on your back. I'll put force on your feet a little," Jaewoong, the gym instructor, said. You followed his orders, placing your hands on both of your ears. Your boyfriend was standing at the side, crossing his arms and looking down on you. 

"Okay, start doing push-ups. I'll count for you," 

You started doing them and every single time you got up, the both of you almost had your faces close to each other. When you got up for the 10th time, Jaewoong's lips accidentally touched yours. That was the moment where Kiseok had enough. 

He went towards the instructor and pushed his shoulders. "What the hell was that?" He asked angrily. Jaewoong got up, his height towering against your boyfriend's a little. "Oh, I'm sorry," Jaewoong apologised. 

"Babe," you called your boyfriend. Kiseok started grabbing the latter by his shirt, pulling it a little. "You were doing it on purpose, aren't you?" 

"Baby!" You tried going in between the both of them, pushing your boyfriend's hands away from Jaewoong. 

Jaewoong just smirked at your boyfriend. "Yeah, it was on purpose. I couldn't help it because your girlfriend is so ing hot," 

That was it. Kiseok's fist was about to punch the latter's face when at that moment, you managed to push him to the side. You apologised to the instructor on the behalf of your boyfriend before dragging him to the changing room. 

"What the hell was that?" You scolded. 

"You blaming me now? He kissed you. Wait, you liked the kiss that he gave you?!" 

"No! That's not what I meant!" You defended yourself. "Kiseok," 

You started tracing your fingers on his chest. "No no, doing that doesn't make me forgive you," 

"Hey!" You smacked him. "You are the one who should make-it up! You almost punched the guy!" 

He placed his hands on your waist, pushing you closer towards him. He look at your chest and, "Babe, keep your eyes on me," 

"Okay, I'm sorry. I should not have done what I did just now," he apologised. "But, YOU HAVE TO STOP SHOWING YOUR BODY OFF FOR GOD'S SAKE," 

You giggled in return. "Fine, I'll not wear revealing clothes okay," he smiled at your suggestion. "Unless it looks good on me!" 

"No. No revealing clothes at all," 

"Then what should I wear?" You pouted. 

"Maybe you can start by wearing all of my hoodies and nothing underneath," he winked. 

You smacked him for the second time. "ert," 

You turned around and walked towards the women's changing room when a smack landed on your . "Kiseok!" 

"Love you too," He winked once again.