CHAPTER 10

But What Do You Mean You're A Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 10[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]Phoenix POV 

 

"Where's Suho and Kyungsoo?" I asked Chanyeol curiously as we walked out the school gates together. It was Kai who answered. 

 

"They had to stay after school to sort out student files," Kai shrugs. "There's about a thousand kids in here, so it's going to take them a while." 

 

"Well," Baekhyun whistles. "I'm glad I'm not them." Sehun nods his head vigorously, completely agreeing with Baekhyun. I roll my eyes. Of course. Suho and Kyungsoo were the hard workers in this group, the rest were slackers. A few minutes of walking home though, I suddenly remember something.  

 

"Hey! I saw a really good café the other day. Wanna go check it out?" They seem to take my suggestion into consideration. After a while, Kai shrugs. 

 

"Why not?" He accepted nonchalantly. Grinning, I grab his hand and walked towards the direction of Crescent Café. I looked back, and gesture for the rest to follow me. "Yo! You're pulling my hand too hard!" Kai cries out in mock pain. I laugh, not stopping.  

 

"You guys will love it there. No lie. The sweets are amazing." The walk there seemed shorter than last time. It was probably because I has company this time, and everything moves faster when you're having fun. I wonder how Jeonghan would react when he sees. Blushing, I push that thought away. 'I'd be lucky if he even remembers me,' I think, embarrassed. 'Of course. I'm probably just another one of his hundreds of customers. Nothing else.' 

 

Looking up, I realized that we're here. I push the door open, and nodded for the others to come in. They looked around in wonder, taking the place in.  

 

"Wow," Baekhyun says. "It's pretty quiet in here." Sure enough, he was right. We were the only customers here. Again. I had thought the last time I'd been here was a bad day, but apparently, it was like this everyday.  

 

"That's why I chose the place," I shrug. "You guys go sit down. I'll order with Chanyeol." Chanyeol snickers, and walks up to the counter. 

 

"Hello?" He calls. "Anyone here?" A door behind the counter opens, revealing Jeonghan. He looks a bit tired, but still happy and handsome nonetheless.  

 

"I'm sorry, I was taking a short break," he smiles apologetically at Chanyeol. "How may I help you?" Chanyeol ushers me to stand next to him. Jeonghan's eyes widened, before grinning widely at me. "Phoenix? I was wondering when you'd come." I laugh nervously. 

 

"You know her?" The tone in Chanyeol's voice was harsh, but that was replaced with a happy and cheerful one so fast I had thought I imagined it. "She was the one who recommended us here! Please give us two of everything you have!" 

 

"You sure you can pay for it all?" I question, amused. "That'll be a lot of money." Chanyeol smiles slyly. 

 

"I have Suho's credit card," he sings, quickly paying for all the food. Jeonghan looks entertained by all of this. "Here. Please bring us the order. C'mon, Phoenix." He and I walk to our tables. "So," Chanyeol starts, pulling up a chair, "If Suho asks why his credit card is missing, none of you tell him I took it." Sehun snorts. 

 

"Only if you give me five bucks." Huffing, Chanyeol sticks his tongue out at Sehun. Mockingly, Sehun mimics his actions and they began to bicker. Is it always this boisterous with them?  

 

An hour later, we were all full and content. Baekhyun, surprisingly, ate the most. I never would've thought from his slender frame. "So," Chanyeol yawns, tired from it all, "Wanna go to my place? We could watch a movie, or something." 

 

"I need to go to the restroom first," Sehun says, standing up. "I'll catch with you later." Kai shrugs, and made out to the door. The rest follows. Baekhyun looks at me expectedly, wondering why I was still sitting. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter