Friendship

Love "Connection"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho was in the class not paying attention to the lecture but was smiling thinking about the stranger. Xiumin saw him smiling and smirked. He whispered to suho “Are you thinking about her?” Suho thought “Oh man, I am caught red handed” He laughed nervously and said “Whom are you talking about?” Xiumin “Well, now a days you smile only for one reason or should I say only because of someone” Suho passed his fingers through his hair “You win, I was thinking about her”

He said “Suho, it is better if you ask her to be your friend” Suho felt tensed “I don’t know man. I don’t think she is like other girls. She didn’t even tell me her name” Xiumin said “Okay your wish but I gotta tell you I have known you for years but since this girl came into your life you have changed completely. If you ask for my advice I will suggest you to not lose a good person like her and its just friendship anyway”

Suho thought “But will she accept?” He encouraged himself “Atleast try suho, who knows may be she will accept to be your friend". Suho said "I will call her after class”

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….......................................................................

 

Chorong was also smiling in the class thinking about the stranger. Namjoo asked “What’s wrong?” Chorong smiled “Nothing” Namjoo didn’t pressurize her and paid attention to the class. After the classes ended chorong and namjoo were chilling in the college garden.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………......................................................................

 

Suho came to the college garden to call the stranger. He was in the opposite side to where chorong was sitting. There weren’t many people around and suho was anxious to call her so he chose this place so that he could talk to her peacefully. He breathed in and out and dialed her number.

Chorong grabbed her phone from her purse when she heard it ringing. She stared at her phone when she realized who was calling her. On the other hand suho was tensed that she might not attend his call and also because he didn’t know whether it was the right time to call her.

Namjoo shook chorong's hand “Arent you going to pick that up?” Chorong felt nervous but she nodded and took the call “Hello?” Suho felt excited when he heard her “Hello?...ummm…hi….sorry did I disturb you?”  Chorong said “No” Suho continued “Please don’t take me wrong. I wanted to talk to you. Actually, I want to you to be my friend ….umm…no….no…I want to be your friend….What am I saying?” chorong chuckled listening to him flustered.

Suho felt relieved listening to her “Will you be my friend?” Chorong was taken a back and thought “How can I be his friend?” Before she could say something he continued “I know that you can’t believe me as I am stranger to you but trust me I am not a bad guy. I just want to be your friend. I need a good person like you in my life to guide me and to help me. I know you are thinking that it is not a good idea but please consider it once before rejecting me”

Chorong was flustered “I don’t think that’s possible” Suho tried to convince her “Okay, I promise I won’t ask your name and neither we will meet. Is this fine? I just want to be your friend. It’s fine for me if we just talk on the phone. I will never ask any personal information. I promise. Please”

Chorong didn’t answer him. If anyone else would be in that place she would strictly reject him on the spot but with this person she didn’t. Even she doesn’t know the reason why. Suho noticed she was unable to decide and said “You don’t need to tell me now. If you want to accept this friendship please call me and tell me. I will be waiting for your call. If I didn’t get your call till tomorrow I promise you I will never call you again ever. So, please think and tell me. I hope I can be your friend”

Chorong stood up and walked to where suho was. They were just a few steps away from each other but they were facing backwards.She didn’t say anything and ended the call. Suho sighed as he didn’t hear anything from he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter