Stranger

Love "Connection"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One day suho and his friends were hanging out together and they decided to go for a movie. Suho was very happy since they were all having fun after a long time. They entered the movie theatre and sat in their respective seats waiting for the movie to start. Suho saw a couple cuddling together and being lovey dovey. He smiled at them and concentrated on his movie.

The movie ended and they all went out of the movie theatre. One of his friends pointed at someone who was arguing. Suho saw that a girl was arguing with the couple he saw earlier. The girl shouted at the guy “How can you cheat on me? You know what; I am breaking up with you. I can live on my own. Good bye” and stormed off. When suho saw the sight he recollected what chorong said to him.

Tell me one thing, do you think there isn’t any guy out there who breaks a girl’s heart.

Don’t you think it is wrong to blame all the girls for a bad thing done by one girl?

He smiled at the thought of the stranger “Wrong number was right there are guys who betray girls too. Her words keep coming into my mind. I have to thank her since she helped me a lot”

Xiumin shook his arm “What are you thinking?” Suho smiled “Nothing”. Xiumin said sarcastically “Yeah right. That’s why you were smiling” Suho chuckled “I was thinking about thanking her” Xiumin knew whom he was talking about “why don’t you call her?” Suho questioned “Will it be okay if I call her?” Xiumin assured him “Its fine, you just want to thank her”. Suho nodded his head in agreement “Okay, I will do it when I get home”

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..............................................................................

 

Chorong was done teaching her students in the dance academy. All were leaving along with chorong but suddenly the security guard stopped her “Maam, the boss is calling you”. Chorong saw naeun and called her “Naeun, can you hold my bag and phone. I will be back in 5 minutes, please”. Naeun agreed and chorong left.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….........................................................................

 

Suho got into his room and was excited to call chorong. He looked at his phone and thought “I don’t even know her. I don’t even know her name but her words have definitely affected me. In fact if today I am happy it’s just because of that wrong number. Atleast I have to thank her”. He smiled and dialed her number.

Naeun heard chorong’s phone ringing.Since chorong left her phone with her naeun, she was confused what to do. Naeun hesitated but took the call thinking it might be an emergency “Hello?” Suho checked whether he dialed the correct number and thought “This is not her voice” but he still spoke “Hello….um….I want to talk to the girl whom I spoke”. Naeun thought “If some one called for chorong they would ask for her”. She asked “Whom do you want to speak to?” Suho stuttered “Umm…I am sorry, I don’t know her name. I spoke to her. Please, can you call her? I need to speak to her. Atleast tell me where she is?”

Naeun thought someone was playing a prank “How can you call her when you don’t even know her name? Why should I tell you where she is? I know guys like you very well. You guys like to trouble girls. Now if you call here again I will hand you over to the police”.

Suho was trying to explain to her but she ended the call. Suho stuck his tongue out “Oh man, I never thought a girl would scold me this way and I will just listen to her without doing anything”. He sighed “I guess I have to work hard and face lots of difficulties just to talk to that stranger again”

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………......................................................................

 

Chorong was back from the office “Naeun, thank you so much”. Naeun gave her things back and said “Chorong unni, some person called you and I gave him a good lecture. He will never trouble you again” Chorong wondered “Who is it?” She checked the number and recognized it as the same wrong number guy. She wondered “why did he call me?” Of couse she would remember his number after that big incident.

Naeun said goodbye to chorong and left and when chorong was about to leave suho called her again. She felt nervous and tensed but took the call “Hello?” Suho felt excited when he recognized her voice “Hello? But before he could say something chorong said “Listen, you don’t need to call me again and again. You apologized to me and I did too. That’s it, our conversation ended there itself. So please don’t call me again” Suho was depressed “Oh, I am sorry. Please forgive me”. Chorong ended the call.

Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter