First Meeting

Love "Connection"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next day,the day was windy and the cool breeze greeted the people. Chorong and suho’s classes ended and they rushed to leave for their home. Chorong was near the college gate ready to leave after saying goodbye to namjoo.Suho was near the gate too. Chorong was holding some music sheets but because of the strong gusty wind the papers flew from her hand. Chorong hit her head “My music sheets!!” She ran to collect them. She started to pick them up but a paper flew and landed on suho’s back.

After collecting some sheets her eyes landed on the paper which was on suho’s back. She thought “That man….he is the guy I bumped into many a times” She went near him to take the sheet and but someone called her from behind “Excuse me, your paper” She turned around a saw a girl giving her music sheet. She said “Thank you”.

Suho felt something on his back. He reached his hand to the back and grabbed the paper. He turned around and saw chorong’s back and thought “This girl…..she is the same girl I bumped into” Suho was going to call her but one of his friends came near him and dragged him away though suho was against it. The paper he was holding fell down. When chorong turned around he already left “where did he go?” Chorong sighed and shook her head. She picked the paper and left.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………...................................................................

 

Suho got home early as he promised “Hey mom and dad.I am home” His mother smiled “Good, you are really early” Suho said “Of course, you both told me to” He spoke for a bit and his father said “They are going to come. Go and get ready suho” He said “Okay dad” and then left to his room.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………......................................................................

 

Chorong went straight to her home as she promised. Chorong’s mother and father saw her coming inside. Her father said “Welcome home dear” Chorong hugged their parents and said “I am home” Her mother said “Go and get ready chorong we will be leaving in an hour” Chorong said “This early?” Her father said “Yeah, they called us early so that we can spend some time together” Chorong was happy because their parents got really good friends. She said “Okay” and left to her room to freshen up.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..........................................................................

 

Chorong’s family reached suho’s house. Suho’s house was really big; of course it would be, his father is an entrepreneur. As soon as chorong stepped out of the car, she was greeted by the cold breeze. She wore a knee length dress with scarf around her neck. Her silky smooth hair was flowing in the wind. It was as if the nature was happy for their first meeting too. Chorong saw the house but acted normal as she wasn’t into this stuff. She never cared about financial status; she always cared for the person’s heart and the same was with her parents.

Suho’s parents came outside to receive them and greeted them. Chorong went forward and greeted them “Hello, uncle and aunty. Thank you for inviting us” His parents were happy to see this well mannered girl. Suho’s mother said “You don’t need to be formal chorong” Suho’s father said “Let’s go inside and talk”. They all went inside and settled themselves on the couch comfortably.

After having some water chorong’s father asked “where is suho?” Suho’s mother said “He is in his room” She continued “Chorong why don’t you go and look around the house and you can call suho too” Chorong did not want to go but she can’t say no so she looked at their parents for advice. Her mother nodded as if she was giving the permission to go. Chorong smiled and nodded. She excused and went upstairs.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………............................................................................

 

Chorong was slowly walking and looking around but she stopped when she heard a soft music playing in a certain room. She unlocked the door and saw that no one was around. She hesitated to go inside but she was so captivated by the music as if it was pulling her inside. She went the near the music player to hear it clearly not knowing it was suho’s room.

Suho was outside the room for some work. He came back to his room and closed the door looking down. Chorong heard someone closing the door and became alert. All the windows of the bedroom opened suddenly due to the strong gust of wind and all the white curtains flew in every direction.

Chorong was about to turn around and suho identified that someone was in his room simultaneously. But when suho and chorong were about to face each other the curtains fell on her and covered her face and the strong gust of wind blew continuously.

Suho did not speak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter