Similarity

Love "Connection"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Knight and angel’s conversations grew along the time. They speak daily without fail and one night suho and chorong were conversing on phone. He asked “Hey, angel you didn’t tell me what you do?” She said “I am a student. I am in last year of university” He said “Really? Me too…That means we are of the same age” She smiled “Really…. What are your hobbies, knight?”  He said “I love playing guitar and making new tunes….Next time I make a new tune you will be the first person to hear it… What are your hobbies?” She smiled “Really…Thank you…I like to write lyrics…I love music and dance. My other past time is reading books” .She asked “Knight did you read ‘Nicholas Sparks’ books. He is my favourite author and ‘The notebook’ is my favourite book” Suho chuckled listening her getting excited and said “I did not read it yet but since you told me I will read it” She smiled “Really? Good to hear that” She yawned and he said “Angel I think you are tired. We will talk tomorrow” She said “Thanks knight…bye” He said “Bye” and ended the call.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………...........................................................................

 

After a few days, Chorong and namjoo were chatting together after their classes ended. Namjoo said “From tomorrow our vacations are going to start. What are your plans chorong?” Chorong said “Nothing much. Mom and dad said they made some plans but I am not sure. What about you?”  Namjoo said “We are going to my granny’s place” Chorong smiled “Good, have lots of fun” Namjoo said “Yeah.You too” Namjoo said “Okay bye then. We will meet after vacations” chorong said goodbye to her and headed outside to leave as well.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………...................................................................................

 

Suho and xiumin were outside the college. Xiumin brofisted and said “Bye bro…meet you after vacation and please call me don’t always be busy with your angel” Suho chuckled “Shut up , don’t act . When did I not call you?” Xiumin said “Yeah from when your angel has come into your life, you forgot about me. We will see, you will call or not” Suho hit him playfully. Xiumin smiled and left. Suho waved and said “Bye”

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………............................................................................

 

When suho was walking to the parking lot he saw chorong. He called her “Hey, chorong” Chorong turned around and saw suho. She smiled and said “Hii.Suho” He ran and went near her “Going home?” She said “Yeah” He said “Let’s go. I will give you a ride. My car is parked there just wait for me” She hesitated and said “No, please don’t bother. I can go home by myself” He said “When did I say you can’t go. I am saying I will help you. Come on” Chorong wanted to deny his offer but before that suho got a call. He grabbed his phone and said “Excuse me, its mom” He took the call and spoke infront of her “Hey, mom…Yeah….chorong? Yeah…she is with me” Chorong was puzzled. Suho said “Chorong and i are together. Yeah, I will bring her along” and ended the call.

He said looking at her“Chorong, you can’t say no now. You have to come with me. Mom and dad are at your place and uncle told me I can offer you a ride. So, please shall we go? I promise I won’t kidnap you” Chorong chuckled listening to his words. She said “I will accept only if you take me home safely” He smiled “Yes maam…you will see my driving skills only when you get in….Please wait I will get my car” She smiled and nodded.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….........................................................................

 

Suho rushed and brought his car from parking. He got down, opened his car door for her like a gentleman and quickly rushed to his seat. Chorong smiled at his behavior. Suho said “Chorong umm…seatbelt” Chorong nodded and tried the seatbelt but she was struggling. Suho observed that and lea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter