Addiction

Love "Connection"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Angel and knight were addicted to each other. There is not a single day they don’t talk on phone. One night suho called angel but at the same time chorong called knight. Suho wondered “Whom is she talking to? I am trying from about 5 minutes now” Chorong was frustrated too “Knight your phone is so busy” They are like mentally inseperable. Suho sighed and kept his phone aside and after a second chorong called him.

Suho smiled widely and took her call “Hey angel, how much do you speak on phone. I was trying to call you” Chorong chuckled and suho was puzzled “Why are you laughing?” She said “Knight, you know I was calling you too” Suho smiled “That means we were calling each other at the same time” Chorong giggled “Yeah”  Suho laughed “Unbelievable, Angel I am seriously addicted to you now. I can’t live without speaking to you” .

Chorong smiled “I am addicted to you too knight. To be honest I was not confident at first but after talking to you I realized that making you my friend is a wise decision” .Suho smiled “You know angel that’s what I like about you” He stuttered “I mean you are not like other girls” Chorong smiled “How am I different?” He said “You are pure, honest, respectable, kind, thoughtful and obedient…and I am sure you are beautiful too” Chorong widened her eyes and thought “How it is possible suho said the same thing about me. Why? Why do I always feel like suho is speaking to me when knight speaks to me?”

Suho called her “Angel? Are you listening?” Chorong said “Yeah” Chorong stood near her window watching the moon and said “You know knight, whenever you are in trouble always watch the moon. You know why because the warmth of the shining moon helps you forget all the worries. It feels like it is smiling at you and telling you everything will be okay” Suho smiled “Angel your words are really addictive. How can you even think of these things? You know I never thought like that before. Actually I am learning a lot of things from you” Chorong smiled “ I thought you will think of me as some crazy person” Suho said “Hey, knight will never think about angel like that” Chorong said “ Good to hear that”

Suho asked “Angel, ummm….i know I should not ask this but do you have a boyfriend?” Chorong smiled “No I don’t but I know there is someone out there who is made for me” Suho smiled and thought “What a pure girl” He asked her “What kind of guys do you like? Don’t misunderstand I am just curious what kind of person a pure girl like you will like as a partner” Chorong smiled “ I like a guy who is  caring, gentle, who respects women and elders, is obedient to his parents and most important who is responsible. I like a guy who shoulders his responsibilities and doesn’t run away from them” Suho smiled listening to her. Chorong said “Knight I am sorry, mom is calling me. Bye” and ended the call.

Suho chuckled and said “Atleast let me say bye to you”. He sat in his chair and said “Responsible man....Huh?...okay” He nodded his head and went to sleep.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………...............................................................................

 

The next morning, suho got up early and got dressed. He went to the breakfast table and had breakfast with his parents. His mother asked “W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter