Misunderstanding

Love "Connection"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong was extremely happy. She was excited “I will call suho. I want to talk to him” She called him quickly. Suho answered her call “Angel? What’s wrong? We spoke today. Why are you calling again? Wait, did you change your mind. You don't want to meet me?” Suho was busy asking her questions and she kept listening to his voice. She smiled and whispered “Suho” She wanted to talk to him but she was so happy listening to his voice that she couldn’t speak a word. She kept blushing. Suho was confused as she wasn’t answering any of his questions “Angel, are you there?” Chorong thought “Suho, it’s me chorong. I am your angel” She wanted to tell him but she thought “I will surprise him. However we are meeting day after tomorrow. He will be surprised to see me…..Hey, suho do you love me as much as I do?”

Suho called again “Angel?” Chorong snapped out of her thoughts “Yeah” Suho said “What are you thinking?” Chorong blurted out “About you” She hit her head “I mean about our meeting…I am really excited” Suho smiled “Me too, I hope you like me….i mean… my dressing” Suho made some random excuse.

Chorong chuckled “You look nice in everything” She stuck her tongue out “I guess” Suho smiled “You are saying as if you have seen me” She said “I did” Suho was shocked “Huh?” She hit her head “I mean in my dream” Suho smiled “So, you dream about me?”  She blushed “I did but I knew the meaning behind it today” Suho chuckled “You are weird” She said dreamily “You made me” He blushed “You are different today” She said “Yeah, I got what I have been waiting for” Suho smiled “Good, I wish I get what I am waiting for too” She smiled “You will” .Suho said “Thanks....Bye” Chorong said “Bye”

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………............................................................................

 

The next day chorong went to college. Namjoo asked her “Chorong you are really happy today. What is the reason?” Chorong thought “I will surprise namjoo too. First I want to meet suho and then tell her. She will be shocked” She said “Nothing, just that I will meet knight tomorrow” Namjoo teased “You are that impatient huh?” Chorong smiled "Yeah".

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………......................................................................

 

Suho’s family and luhan went to chorong’s house at the night for dinner. Chorong was very happy as suho was coming. She tried on countless number of dresses. She wanted to look good in front of him. Her eyes landed on the dress which she wore when she met suho for the first time.She smiled “I will wear this” She got dressed and did her hair.

Suho’s family arrived with luhan but chorong was searching for suho at the entrance. Suho’s mother called “Chorong? Why are you looking at the door?” She hesitated but asked “Aunty, suho did not come?” She said “No, he said he has some work” Chorong felt sad “Okay” She went inside and sat quietly while others were busy talking.

Half an hour later suho came to her house and chorong’s father opened the door “Oh, suho. Come in son” Chorong’s face shined when she heard his name. She smiled widely when he came inside. He greet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter