Rejection

Love "Connection"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho and chorong’s parents were in contact with each other since then. Suho’s parents did not find the right time to talk to suho but today they decided to talk to him at any cost. They sat in the living room and were waiting for him to return from college. Suho came from college straight to the house when his parents told him that they need to discuss something with him.

Suho entered and sat on the couch “Hi mom, dad. What’s the news?” Suho’s father cleared his throat and started the conversation “Suho, we wanted to talk to you about a very important matter. So listen carefully okay?” Suho nodded. Suho’s mother said “Actually we met our friend’s daughter and we liked her. We want you to marry her.” Suho’s eyes widened with shock “What?”. Suho’s father added as his reaction was expected “we know this is too sudden but give it a thought”. Suho objected “I am sorry for saying this but mom, dad how can you just decide this?”. Suho’s mom added “Suho I know what you mean but atleast take a look at the girl’s picture. Here”. She handed it to him so that he can look at the photograph but suho was against it.

He got up and said firmly “Mom, dad I am sorry there is no point of looking at the photograph when I am against this marriage itself”. Suho’s father protested “We are not saying to marry now. We are just telling you to get engaged and that too if you like her”. Suho sighed “Dad this discussion not worth, I am telling you I am too young for even thinking of marriage. I don’t want to be burdened with engagement too. I want to live my life as I want. Please”. Suho’s mom said “Suho, she is really good girl. I am sure you will be happy. We are your parents and we always think good for you. We are just telling you to meet her once. If you don’t like her then it’s fine”. Suho hesitated and said “Mom I can’t marry that girl because I have a girlfriend”

Suho’s parents were shocked to hear that “What?” they said in unison. Suho explained “I know I should have told you but I wanted to tell you at the right time.she is a good girl believe me. I am sure you will be happy when you meet her”. Suho’s mother’s leg’s weakened and she fell on the couch “How are we going to explain this to them?”. Suho’s father held her and said “We should tell them the truth. I am sure they will believe us”. Suho blamed himself “I am sorry. I should have told you. i…”. Suho’s father interrupted “Suho, you can go to your room…your mom needs rest”.

Suho obeyed him but when he was about to go he took the photo which was lying on floor which fell backwards. When was about to turn the photo his father snatched it from his hand and said “Thank you”. Suho knew he was unhappy to hear this news all of sudden and also disobeying him but he can’t do anything. He sighed in defeat and left to his room.

Suho’s mom was worried “what will we say to them? We were the ones who got their hopes up and now. I don’t know how they will react”. Suho’s father suggested “This can’t be done through phone. Let’s visit their house. I will call and ask them if we can come over”

 

………………………………………………………………

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter