Apology accepted

Love "Connection"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho felt bad, he wanted to apologize to her. He felt guilty on shouting at a stranger that too a girl. He thought “she might have felt bad. Mom was right I should apologize but how should I call her after saying all those hateful things to her”. Suho was puzzled he grabbed his phone and then threw it again on bed. He felt indecisive and moved back and forth. He mustered up some courage and decided to call her. He grabbed his phone quickly before he changes his mind and dialed the number.

Suho thought she might not take the call but to his surprise chorong took his call. Chorong said “Hello?” Suho started the conversation calmly “Hello? Is this the same girl who was trying to call Ji soo?”  He knew he was talking to the same girl but he wanted to confirm before talking. Chorong answered “Yeah” suho continued “Actually, I am the one who received your call and I have called to say that I am sorry. I behaved very rudely with you. I shouldn’t have spoken to you that way. I am really very sorry”

Chorong smiled and said “It’s okay. You don’t have to say sorry. Actually it was my mistake. I was the one who dialed the number wrong. I am really sorry for troubling you. Please forgive me. I was in a hurry so I dialed the wrong number and it went to you. I am sorry once again”. Suho felt relieved that he had apologized to her “Its okay. It happens. Bye”. Chorong stopped him “Just a minute”. Suho placed his phone near his ear again “Yeah”.

Chorong said carefully not to piss him off again “If you don’t mind can I tell you something”. Suho was confused but said “Yeah”. Chorong continued “ I don’t know what happened in your life but with your words I guessed that some girl broke your heart. Someone has hurt you deeply because you were taking out someone’s anger on me. Don’t you think it is wrong to blame all the girls for a bad thing done by one girl?” Suho interrupted “Listen”. But chorong continued “ I know what you want to say that I don’t know what pain you have gone through and you are right too.Tell me one thing, do you think there isn’t any guy out there who breaks a girl’s heart. It doesn’t mean we girls will think all the guys are same”

Chorong continued as suho wasn’t interrupting “Don’t you think we should forget and forgive them. I know it’s not easy but you can try and trust me when you will move on in your life you will feel better than before. I know I have no right to explain this to you but as a human being we need to help each other.You might be thinking that I will know that pain only if I were in your place. Don’t you think you should thank god and be grateful to him that he has saved you from going in the wrong way. You should live your life happily. You are listening right?”

Chorong confirmed as suho was just silent all the time. Suho smiled “Yeah, I am listening”. Chorong smiled “And remember one thing whatever happens in life is for our good. You know god decides what is good for us. Who knows you may find a better girl who will bring happiness in your life. Who knows the girl you are going to meet next will be the one who will understand you better. You will receive the best gift called true love too. Please have patience and one day your fate will give that best gift to you and never run away from problems, always face them and learn what life teaches you and become a better person”.

Suho chuckled “What are you, a counsellor?” Chorong realized what she was doing “I am sorry. I started blabbering”. Suho smiled “hmm”. Chorong smiled “All the best and I wish you meet your gift of l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter