Confession

Love "Connection"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho sobbed “It is too late. …I don’t know whether she loves me or not” Namjoo said “She loves you” Suho looked at her. Namjoo nodded “Yes, she said she loves you” Suho smiled “Really? Then why is she getting engaged. Why didn’t she come to meet me?” Namjoo sighed “I don’t know why but I know one thing chorong loved her knight more than anything. He is her life. She can leave anything but not him” Suho smiled “I love her too. I love her very much” Xiumin said “Then stop her from doing this. You are meant for each other. Bring her back in your life” Suho nodded.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………......................................................................

 

It was time for the party to start. She was in the corridor walking to her room to get ready when someone caught her stole. She smiled thinking that it may be suho. She turned around but saw that her stole was stuck to a table. Tears rolled down her cheeks thinking about him. She quickly wiped it and took her stole. She went to her room to get ready.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………......................................................................

 

Suho, xiumin and namjoo joined the party and were tensed. Chorong and luhan were standing together. Chorong was forcing a smile and was greeting the guests. Suho’s and chorong’s parents were very happy. Suho’s parents adored chorong. They were happy that she is marrying the one they chose for her. They feel like they are marrying their own daughter. Suho’s mother patted chorong’s head and asked “Are you okay dear?” Chorong could not control her tears. Suho’s mother thought she is becoming emotional and hugged her. Chorong quickly wiped her tears and smiled.

They were ready to exchange their engagement rings but were interrupted. Suho stood on the stage and said “Hey, everyone. You are all welcome for the engagement party. Before the ceremony let’s have some fun. Please have a seat and enjoy” He looked at chorong and said “Chorong, this is especially for you” Chorong felt nervous and thought “Suho, what are you doing?”

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………............................................................................

 

Everyone went to the garden area and took their seats. Everyone was curious as this was new. They have never seen anything like this in an engagement party. Suho appeared on stage “We are going to present a play for the bride and groom.please enjoy”

The curtains dropped and when it opened, namjoo and xiumin came on stage. They started acting. First they bumped into each other at college. Next they bumped into each other at a restaurant and then acted as if they were talking on phone. Xiumin called her “Angel” and namjoo called “Knight” Chorong widened her eyes and thought “what is going on?”  Namjoo and xiumin acted as if they met each other outside and called by their original names.

Namjoo and xiumin enacted the first meeting of suho and chorong. Chorong felt nervous and shocked “How did they know?” Suho’s parents and chorong’s parents were wondering what was happening. They enacted the beach scene and then the terrace scene. Chorong could not watch it anymore. She started tearing up but was quickly wiping the tears off.

Suho came on the stage with the guitar. He said “You are wondering who is this angel and knight, right?” Suho’s father said “Suho, what are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter