So near yet so far

Love "Connection"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Introduction:

It was 5:00 in the morning, and a girl was lying in her bed. She squirmed around in her bed when she heard some noises outside her window.She got up with out any alarm. This had become a habit of her thorough the years.All she could hear was the silence in her room, the birds chirping through her window and noises of people who returned from their morning walk. She rubbed her eyes and stretched her body in her bed before getting up. She sat up straight in her bed and smiled at the thought of another wonderful day of her life. She sat confused at the thought of what to prepare for the breakfast. She quickly got up and rushed to the bathroom to freshen up. After a while she was dressed and rushed to the kitchen. She grabbed some eggs, bread and some milk to prepare breakfast . She prepared a simple breakfast like her parents always prefered to have. She loved cooking and doing household works. She always liked to help her parents so she quickly gets up and does the work before her mother gets up. She was a responsible daughter which every parent wishes to have.

She quickly rushed to the main door and was waiting for the teenage newspaper boy who delivers newspaper everyday. She checked her watch as the boy was a bit late than his usual time.She lifted her head when she heard the sound of the bicycle. The boy frowned at her and said “Chorong noona early today too. Don’t you think you should act lazy for a day?” Chorong shrugged off and smiled at him “I can’t. Why are you late today? Don’t you know dad always wants newspaper when he wakes up”.

Boy was a bit guilty and said “I forgot to do my homework yesterday”. Boy saw the time rode his cycle in full speed and shouted with out looking at her “Sorry I am getting late. See you tomorrow”. Chorong shouted at him “Be careful”.She smiled at the boy as he was waving at her without looking at her but concentrating in the front. She shook her head and went inside.

Park chorong, 23 yrs old, university student. She is simple, calm, responsible.Her parent’s adorable and lovely daughter. She is the only child to her parents. She belongs to a moderate family and believes in living life happily in what you get. She respects her parents and is always obedient. She is independent, supports her family.Because of her passion in dance she works as a dance instructor in a dance academy after college.  Like every normal girl she too believes that her special someone will come into her life someday and dreams about him.

It was 6.30 in the morning, the time for her parents to wake up. She quickly rushed to the kitchen placed the breakfast, milk and newspaper and went to her parents room. She knocked the door before getting in and greeted in her cheerful tone “Good morning, breakfast is served”. Her parents got up and smiled at their hardworking daughter.

Her mother complained “I told you not to overwork yourself. I can do it on my own. I will prepare your lunch box atleast”. Chorong smiled and said “Sorry but I already prepared lunch too. You should just rest mom”. Before her mom could protest she ran away to get ready for the university. Her father smiled at her and told her mother to calm down “Let her do. She will however be married in some years”. Her mother sighed and then agreed.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………...................................................................................

 

On the other hand, a rich lad is still lying in his comfortable and luxurious bed covered himself with white and fluffy sheets. He frowned when a maid came into his room and woke him up. He got up irritated and frowned at the maid. He scowled at her “Didn’t I tell you, I don’t like anyone coming into my room early in the morning. Get out”. The maid rushed to the door crying. He calmed himself down and slept again.

He frowned when he heard his door opening “How many times do I have to tell you, I don’t want to wake up. Get out”.

He was agitated when he heard a la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter