Deceit

Love "Connection"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: All the characters of this fic are purely imaginary. It is a special request to the fans to take it coolly.... no bashing allowed.

 

Suho was in the college attending his class. As soon the bell rang, the professor left the class. He was chatting with his friends when his phone rang. He took the call and it was Krystal “Hey baby. Yeah. I will be there”. He ended the call and told xiumin “Krystal is calling me. I need to go”. As soon as xiumin heard Krystal’s name he frowned “Suho I warned you earlier and I am telling you again, that girl isn’t good for you. How many times do I have told you she isn’t a nice girl.” Suho explained “Xiumin she really is a good girl. After being with her for 6 months, I can guarantee you she isn’t bad as you say she is”.

Xiumin agrued “Suho, I am telling you, you will suffer dude. I have seen her with a guy many times”. Suho was patient “May be he is a friend. Listen bro, I believe her and I am sure she will not betray me”. Xiumin didn’t back down “I am your friend. i will warn you when you are going in a wrong way. I told you back then not to accept her when she confessed to you but you did not listen.i remember, back then she randomly came one day and confessed to you. She doesn’t love you man and I am sure you don’t too.”

Suho got pissed “I know when I started dating I just went with flow but later I realized I love her and she does too. That’s the reason we are happy together for more than  6 months now. I need to go she is waiting for me” Suho stormed out of the class but xiumin shouted “Suho, I hope you realize soon that girl is cheating on you and using you just for your money”.

Xiumin sighed “I am scared buddy, you will suffer one day and not only your belief in her but your heart will crush too”. Xiumin pledged “I will not let that girl deceive my friend any more.i will not let him suffer and save him from her trap. I need to think of a plan and reveal her true identity in front of him”.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………............................................................................

 

Chorong was sitiing with namjoo in their music class.Their professor asked them to make the lyrics for their assignment and chorong was very excited as it was her favourite thing. She finds it exciting and interesting to write the lyrics whereas namjoo was quite the opposite. She whined when this assignment was handed over.

She looked at chorong with her puppy eyes and chorong melted “Fine. I will do it. I don’t know why they make you as my partner”. Namjoo giggled “Because I am the only one you are close to”. Namjoo pointed at the girls “Look at them fawning over the guys”.chorong was uninterested “Let them be. I am not interested and I have more important jobs than looking at them”.Namjoo questioned “How is your dance class going?” chorong smiled “Really good”. Namjoo asked “Chorong, you promised me you will come to the mall with me”. Chorong was going to reject her but namjoo stopped her “Don’t you try to reject me. I know you don’t have a class today. So you are coming with me”.chorong raised her hands in defeat “Fine, I will come with you”

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….....................................................................

 

Krystal was waiting at the parking lot for suho when someone hugged her from behind. She smiled and turned around. She kissed him and placed her hand on his c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter