Too late

Love "Connection"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho took his white shirt and blue jeans and smiled. He was excited to meet angel. He wore his outfit, styled his hair and smiled looking at his reflection in the mirror “Angel…Finally….i will meet you today” Luhan came into his room “Suho, can I take your phone. Mine isn’t working. I need to call someone” Suho nodded and gave him his phone. Luhan took the phone and dialed the number but gave his phone back “The number isn’t working” He asked suho”Where are you going? Date?”.

Suho smiled “No, hyung...i” Suho blushed “Actually, I am going to meet my phone friend” Luhan asked “Phone friend?” Suho said “Yeah, you may think I am crazy but I am in love with her. I never saw her but today I will meet her. I am really excited. Today I will know how she looks like” Luhan smiled “I m happy for you. What’s her name?” Suho smiled “Angel” Luhan smiled “That’s a nice name” Suho said “That’s not her real name. I call her that. We promised we will not tell our names to each other but today I will know everything about her” Luhan hugged him “Buddy, go get her” Suho said “Thanks hyung. I gotta go bye”

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….......................................................................

 

Suho went to the park it was 10:30, he clasped his hands as he was very nervous. He walked back and forth “What is with me? Its still 10:30. She said she will meet at 11. …..i can’t calm down at all….Angel please come fast”

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………............................................................................

 

Chorong buried her face in her pillow and was crying in her room. She heard the clock striking 11:00 and she got up “Suho….Suho will be waiting for me….” She ran to her door but stopped “I can’t go….i can’t go….because he is expecting angel not chorong” She fell on her knees and cried.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………...........................................................................

 

It was 12:00 but angel still did not come. It started raining heavily but suho still sat there waiting for her. He worriedly called her thinking something might happened to her but it was of no use. Chorong switched her phone off because she knows he will call her. He was drenched in rain but did not move an inch. It was 4:00 in the evening and angel did not come neither called him. He was sad and depressed but he had a slight hope that  maybe she will come.

It was 5:00 suho was shattered. He realized she is not going to come. Tears rolled on his cheeks “Angel, what happened? Where are you? Are you okay?”

He waited for 8 hours now; he was exhausted waiting for her. He cried “You broke my heart too angel….i can’t believe you did not come….i thought you were different”

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………….............................................................................

 

Chorong’s parents went to her room and knocked the door. She quickly wiped her tears and pretended that she was okay. She opened the door “Yes, mom and dad” They came inside and said “Chorong, what did you decide? Do you want to marry luhan?” Chorong widened her eyes. Her mother said “We are worried about your future dear” Her father said “I don’t know whether we can find such a good boy again but it’s up to you” Both sighed and were leaving when chorong stopped them and said “Dad, mom…I will marry luhan….i want to get engaged tomorrow” Her parents were happy to hear that “Are you sure?” Chorong nodded. They hugged her “We are so happy” They called suho’s parents and gave them the good news. They invited chorong’s family to their house to discuss about engagement.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..........................................................................

 

Chorong did not want to go but still went there for her parents. She wore the same clothes as she wasn’t interested to change. She thought that she lost her love she doesn’t care about anything anymore. She left everything on her fate. Her heart was hollow.

Suho came to his house drenched and in a bad state. Chorong saw him and could not control herself. She could not see him in such a state. Suho pretended that he was okay and went straight to his room. Chorong was worried for him. Though she doesn’t care what happens with her, she can’t stop caring for him. She excused

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter