Nick names

Love "Connection"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho was troubled and the only person who came into his mind who can solve his problem was his phone friend. He knows that only she can help him. She was the only one who can bring him out of his trouble and answer his questions. He is oblivious of the fact that his phone friend who happened to be chorong is equally troubled too.

He thought “Shall I call her but it’s too late already” He quickly made up his mind and decided to call her “I will try”

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………..................................................................................

 

Chorong was in her room unable to sleep too.She grabbed her phone when she heard it ringing and smiled. She took the call and said “Hiii” Suho said “Hiiii…I am sorry to disturb you this late at night….were you sleeping?”  She replied “Not at all. I wasn’t sleeping so it’s okay” Suho said “Okay”

Chorong felt that he sounded a bit off so she asked “Can I ask you something?” He said “Yeah” She continued “Is anything bothering you? You sound troubled” He smiled “You sound troubled too. Is anything wrong?” She denied “No I am not” She didn’t want to trouble him more telling her problems so she said no. Suho decided to tell her and said “Actually, I wondered if you can give me some advice” She said “Yeah, you can ask me anything” Suho said “Suppose we meet someone again and again but we don’t know the reason behind it. What should we do?”

Chorong was surprised as she was going through the same trouble. She didnt think of the possibility of him being suho as she confirmed that they are two different people. She answered “I think we should just leave everything on fate. If there is any meaning behind meeting them then we will sure know the reason when the time comes. May be its not the right time we should know that reason or may be god has planned something else.Why not wait for it. Who knows may be it’s for our good that we did not know the reason earlier”

Suho’s troubles were erased when he heard her words and so were chorong’s. She said to herself “why didn’t I think of this before” Strange isn’t it two people who were troubled because of each other solved their problems together with out realizing.

Suho smiled “You solved my problem again. You definitely are my problem solver” She shook her head “Actually you are too” Suho wondered but brushed the thought aside and said “Thank you wrong number” Chorong chuckled “Hey, wrong number again?” Suho stuck his tongue out “Oops….sorry…Actually why don’t we suggest a name for each other. Since we can’t ask each other our names we will give a new name to each other. Atleast it will better than wrong number” Chorong chuckled “Okay, then I will suggest a name for you and vice versa” Suho agreed “Good, then lets call each other after deciding the names” Chorong said “Okay..I think we should sleep now. Bye…good night” Suho agreed “Good night” Both of them ended the call and smiled.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..........................................................................

 

Next day in college, suho was thinking for a name for his phone friend. Xiumin disturbed him asking "what are you thinking?" Suho ignored him "Nothing" Xiumin said “Suho if you are doing nothing then lets go to the cafeteria” Suho said “I don't want to"  Xiumin said "Come on.Please"  Suho sighed "Stop acting.Fine...Let's go” and they left to the cafeteria.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………................

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter