Betrayal

Love "Connection"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho was shattered looking at the photographs of Krystal and TOP being intimate.He threw the photographs and wailed. He fell on his knees and started sobbing “She betrayed me. I loved her so much and she …..But why…Why did she do this?” Xiumin could not see his friend being in agony. He knew he was hurt but all he can do is to bring him out of this suffering. For that his friend needs to hear the reason from that girl.Xiumin helped suho stand and lifted his chin so that he could look into his eyes “Suho, you need to listen it from her, you need to open your eyes so that you will not fall again in anyone else’s trap”

Suho wiped his tears but he was dead from inside. Xiumin dragged him and they went to Krystal’s class in the next block. Suho and xiumin hid in the corner when they saw krystal and TOP hugging each other in the hallway. As soon as TOP waved and left, xiumin went near her while suho was still hiding in the corner.

Xiumin enraged at her “You have been caught. Now is the chance, I will go and tell suho about this”. Krystal laughed sarcastically “Thanks. You will make my plan easier. Please do tell him.I was exhausted thinking of a plan to breakup with him”.Suho’s eyes widened. Krystal continued “Your friend is so dumb, he didn’t even understand that I was back of his money not him.TOP is the only one I love, I was just using your friend. He is really a fool he didn’t even catch me once”. Suho’s tears rolled down on his cheeks. He quickly wiped it and went near her. He pulled her arm and was going to slap her hard but stopped half way “I don’t wish to dirty my hand touching a two timer like you. You are out of my life forever. Don’t you dare show me your face again”.

Krystal chuckled “Good I want that too. See ya”. Xiumin blocked her way “Not so fast woman.Do you think we will just let you go like this? You are going to rot in jail....No...No…what am I saying? I have a better punishment for you. Why not tell your so called fiancé about this? Krystal got frightened and she started begging “Please don’t tell him. I can’t live without him. Please forgive me. I will return all your money. Please spare me”. Suho felt disgusted “You are so sly. You cheated on him and you still say you love him”

Krystal pleaded “I am sorry for everything. Please don’t tell him. I won’t do this anymore.He is very important for me. He is the only one left in my life”.Suho could not take this anymore “Xiumin let’s just go. I can’t stand her”. Xiumin wanted to protest but he saw suho was in no position to drag this any longer so he accepted and warned her “Don’t ever come near him or any one else, if I knew you did this again I swear your fiancé will not be yours anymore”. Krystal felt chills and she fell on the ground crying.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………........................................................

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter