Revelation

Love "Connection"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was spring time for both suho and Chorong as their hearts were filled with happiness and love. They were in love and only one name that was in their hearts, mind and tongue were ‘Angel’ and ‘Knight’ respectively. They went to college and attended the class but their hearts were busy thinking about the one they love.

It was night and chorong was in her room. She spoke to knight and ended the call. She stood near her window watching the moon and the gentle breeze touched her slender and slim body. She wrapped her arms and smiled thinking about knight. She played a slow beautiful love song and started moving her legs automatically. She closed her eyes and felt the rhythm and danced her heart out. She let out all her emotions with the song. She could see the same place which she saw earlier while teaching her students. She was running all over the place which was covered by mist, happily shouting the name ‘Knight’.

She saw a silhouette of a man at a distance. She smiled and whispered his name “Knight” .She ran towards him “Wait knight” She could only see the man’s lips. His lips curved into a small smile and he called her “Angel” She ran to him but he kept going far away. She shouted “Knight, please wait” He heard her and stopped. She ran to him and stopped. She was facing his back now. She said to him “Knight, I love you” she could hear him giggling. He turned around slowly and called her name again “Angel”. She smiled but could not see his face clearly due to mist. A strong wind blew and she put her hands on her eyes. All the mist from his face was gone and he called her again “angel” She moved her hand from her eyes and saw him. Her eyes widened as she was shocked to see him. She whispered “Suho”. The person in front of her was suho.

Chorong fell on the ground panting and opened her eyes. She placed her hand on her heard and whispered “Suho” Chorong was shocked “Why? The one I love is knight not suho then why did suho appear in front of me. No, I love knight and only him”

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………......................................................................

 

Suho was on his bed sleeply soundly. He was smiling in his sleep as if he was having a beautiful dream, the dream of his angel. Suho was dreaming about angel and playing hide and seek with her. He searched for her everywhere but could not find her. He ran here and there shouting her name “Angel”.

After a while, he saw her standing behind a tree and smiled. He said “There you are my angel” He tiptoed and went near her slowly. He caught her hand and said “Got you” She chuckled and called him “Knight”.She released herself and ran away.Suho said “Hey, wait angel” and ran after her.

He caught her from behind and when he was turning her around both tripped and fell on the ground. Suho was on top of her. He wanted to see her face but it was covered by her stole. He smiled and said “Angel, I love you” She called his name “Knight”. He smiled and gently caught her stole. He pulled it down slowly uncovering her eyes and so on. When her whole face was revealed she smiled and said “Knight” Suho was shocked to see her and whispered her name “Chorong”. He saw chorong’s face in his dream.

He woke up from his dream panting hard and sweating profoundly. He wiped his sweat, caught his head and said “chorong” He was frustrated because he wasn’t able to understand the meaning behind his dream. He said “I love angel not chorong then why do you always trouble me chorong. Why do I always relate you to angel? Why?” He said firmly “The one I love is angel that’s it”

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..........................................................................

 

It was morning, chorong and her parents sat at the breakfast table. Her parents started figeting and were nudging each other to talk to chorong. Her father sighed and called her “Chorong, we need to talk to you about something” Chorong wondered and said “Yeah, dad” Her father said “Umm…chorong there is a marriage proposal for you and we kind of liked the guy. So we are thinking if you would consider it”

Chorong was shocked to hear that and could not even utter a word. Her mother said “Chorong, you met luhan right, actually suho’s father brought the proposal for you and luhan came to meet you. He said he likes you. What do you think about him dear? He is a real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter