Connection

Love "Connection"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed , Suho was completely a different person since then. He was depressed and sad. His parents were worried about him; they knew everything from xiumin. As xiumin was worried he called and told suho’s parents about the whole thing. His parents didn’t know how to talk to him. Just a few days ago he was happy about his girlfriend and now the situation changed. They just let him be or else their interference may make things worse but they could not just sit doing nothing too. They tried to cheer him up but it was not of any help.

Suho burned all the photos of Krystal, deleted her number but what will he do with the memories of her. He tried all possible ways to forget her. He built up everything inside him. The only way for him to become normal was to let it out but who would explain that to him because he did not understand his friends nor his parents.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….......................................................................

 

Chorong was in the dance academy with her old and new students. She was really excited to teach them. Her students were all girls so she thinks them as her own sisters. The dance class ended and all the students left. She crouched on the floor wiping her sweat. She grabbed her bottle and started drinking water when a piece of paper flew and landed on her.

She placed the bottle on the floor and took the paper “What is this?”. Her eyes widened when she saw the paper “This is the admit card for the exam and the date is day after tomorrow”. She saw the name and it was one of the new students named ji soo. Chorong ran outside “she might be still here”. But she was not, infact no one was there. She felt relieved when she saw naeun near by. She quickly rushed to her side and asked her about jisoo. Naeun said “I know her but I am getting late unni or else I would have helped you but I have her number you can call her”. Chorong was tensed she quickly typed the number in her phone when naeun was telling her. She thanked naeun and she left.

Chorong came back into the room and dialed the number.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….....................................................................

 

Suho was lying on his bed frustrated not knowing how to deal with his heartbreak. His phone rang suddenly. He looked at the screen and said “Who is this?” as it was an unknown number.He took the call and a girl started talking with out a break “Ji soo, where are you? You forgot your admit card. How can you be so careless? Where are you now?” That’s right she was chorong, whether it is a coincidence or fate that brought them together no one knows.

Suho was confused “Excuse me?” Chorong checked the number when she heard a boy on the phone, she then asked “Can I talk to jisoo?” Suho replied “Wrong number” and  ended the call.

 

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Chorong was confused, she dialed the number again and suho took the call "Hello?” Chorong said “Hello, ji soo”. Suho sighed “Wrong number” and ended t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter