Family outing

Love "Connection"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the morning, Chorong and her family were ready with their luggage for their outing. Everyone was excited for this holiday. Her father said “Let’s put the luggage in the car and leave they are waiting for us”. Chorong and her mother threw the luggage in and sat in the car and drove to suho’s house.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………….................................................................................

 

Suho and suho’s parents were ready and were waiting for chorong’s family. They smiled when they saw chorong’s family. Suho’s father said “We were waiting for you. So let’s go” Chorong’s father said “Yeah, lets go” Suho’s mother said “Chorong, suho is riding his own car why don’t you give him company” Chorong’s mother said “Yeah, go dear” Chorong nodded and sat in suho’s car. Suho and chorong drove in one car while suho and chorong’s parents in another car.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..........................................................................

 

Suho and chorong were in the car when suho asked “Chorong, do you like music?” Chorong smiled and said “Are you really asking me that question? I am music and dance student” Suho chuckled “My bad.Wrong question sorry” Suho asked “ Do you like soft music or rock music” She said “I like soft music when I want to relax while rock music when I dance” Suho said “ Okay, I would like to see you dancing one day” Chorong nervously said “Umm….i don’t know” Suho said “Come on, you have to” Chorong said “Okay, when the chance comes I will” Suho smiled “Good”

Suho played soft music and after a while chorong drifted off to sleep in the car. Suho glanced at her as she wasn’t speaking and he smiled watching her sleep peacefully. He saw that her hair was flowing due to the wind as her side of the window was open. He tried to close it but stopped when he saw that she rested her head on it.

He pulled over at a gas station as he needed some fuel. He gently brushed her hair to one side and tucked it behind her ear. He smiled and drove off after the refill.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….............................................................................

 

They reached their destination and chorong was awake too. Suho said in a teasing way “Good morning”  Chorong pouted “ I was tired” Suho said sarcastically “I drove the vehicle and you are tired” Chorong pouted and looked outside. Suho chuckled watching her and said “Okay, I am sorry. Can you smile please” .Chorong smiled and got out of the car.

Suho helped to take the luggage out from their parent’s car and his too. When they were going inside chorong was going to grab her luggage but suho came from behind and grabbed her luggage and left. Chorong smiled looking at him “He is really helpful”

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..........................................................................

 

At the hotel reception, chorong and suho’s parents took their key went to their allotted rooms. Suho and chorong were the only ones left at the counter. When suho went to get something that he forgot in his car, the hotel staff gave chorong her room key and she left as suho told her to.

When he was back the hotel staff gave the key and he left to his room. The manager asked the staff “Where is the duplicate key for room no 7?”  The staff said “Oh my god, I gave a key for that lady and I said to the guy who just left that his room no. is 7 and gave him a key” The manager became furious “How can you be so irresponsible. Call them now and give him another room” Basically they gave chorong and suho the same room.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………..........................................................................

 

Meanwhile, chorong was oblivious of the ‘key trouble’ went into the room and said “I have to take a bath, I am so tired” She grabbed her clothes and went into the bathroom.

Suho entered the same room. He jumped on his bed and sighed “I am so tired. I will take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter