Love

Love "Connection"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their vacations ended and the college reopened. Chorong and suho were back to their busy student lives. Namjoo and chorong sat in their class.Namjoo asked “What did you do in holidays?” Chorong said excitedly “We went to a beach resort and after that nothing much. You know knight went on a holiday too. He joined his father’s business and you know he made a new tune and asked me to write lyrics for it” Namjoo smiled and said “Chorong I asked about you not about your knight” Chorong bit her lip and said “Sorry”

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..........................................................................

 

Next day Chorong wrote the lyrics for suho’s song and he was really impressed. He said “Wow angel you are awesome. You are really good at writing songs” Chorong smiled “Knight it is not that good. Stop complementing me please. It’s embarrassing.” Suho chuckled “Okay but it really is good” Chorong pouted “Knight” Suho chuckled.

They both memorized the song and would sing it 24/7.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..........................................................................

 

In the college, after classes suho and xiumin met chorong and namjoo in the college garden accidentally. Suho said “Hi” Chorong said “Hi” Xiumin and namjoo greeted each other. Namjoo said “Hey won’t you wish chorong it’s her birthday today” Suho was surprised “Really? What a coincidence it’s my birthday too” Chorong was shocked “Really?” Suho said “Yeah”

After a while namjoo and xiumin said “We are leaving, you guys enjoy. Bye” Suho shook his head “These guys” Chorong asked “When did they become close?” He shrugged his shoulders and said “Don’t know”

Chorong’s mother called her “Yes, mom….yeah….okay bye” Chorong said to suho “Mom and dad are at your place and they asked us to come there too” Suho said “Okay” Suho and chorong’s parents arranged for a surprise party for them. Suho and chorong left for his house.

After reaching there they were surprised to the see the arrangements made for their birthday party. Only few people and family members were present. They were really touched by their effort. They celebrated their birthday together and later everyone was busy.Chorong and suho were together alone.

Suho fed a piece of cake to chorong and said “Happy birthday” She was surprised but accepted it. Chorong offered him a piece of cake and suho leaned forward to eat it but an evil plan was going on in her mind. Chorong smirked, threw the cake on his face saying “Happy birthday” and ran away.

Suho cleaned his face and said “This girl…. wait” He ran after her. After a while he caught her hand and said “Say sorry” Chorong pouted and said “Sorry” He smiled and when chorong was leaving he caught her scarf. She thought it must stuck to his jacket or watch like always and smiled. She turned around and was shocked to see that this time suho was the one holding it. He smirked and cleaned his face with her scarf. He smiled and said “Pay back” and ran away. Chorong caught her scarf and was lost in her thoughts.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….......................................................................

 

When they were having dinner a person came and shouted “Hey guys I am home” Everyone turned around and saw a man. Suho ran and hugged him “Luhan hyung” Luhan said “Hey buddy. How are you?” Suho said “I am fine. Come in” Luhan is suho’s cousin who lives America and is a year older than suho. Suho’s father hugged him “How are you son?” Luhan said “I am fine uncle” They introduced luhan to chorong’s family and to chorong.

Luhan smiled at her and said “Hi, chorong. Nice to meet you” Chorong said “Hi. Nice to meet you too” She felt uncomfortable and thought “It’s weird but I never feel uncomfortable with suho around and also when I talk to knight” Suho interrupted them and asked luhan jokingly “Do you like chorong?” Chorong widened her eyes and glared at him “Suho” Luhan said looking at her “Yeah, I like her” Suho felt a sudden ache in his heart and felt sad suddenly. He thought “Why do I feel this way?” Chorong felt weird and left.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………..................................................................................

 

Chorong was alone near the pool. Suho ran to her and gave a red rose “Chorong this is for you. Sorry for earlier and sorry I don’t have any birthday gift for you…just kidding I have a gift” Suho took out a bracelet and gave her “I called mom when we were in college and told her to get it” She smiled “It’s beautiful. Thank you”

She smirked and said “Actually, I have something for you too” She gave him a harmonica and said “I called mom and told her to get it. Happy birthday” Suho smiled widely “Wow, its so beautiful.Thank you” and hugged her. Chorong was shocked and felt nervous. Suho broke the hug as he was nervous too.He said “Sorry” Chorong said “It’s okay” and was leaving as she was embarrassed but suho stopped her “Wait chorong”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter