Hyukjae to Eunhyuk

Incognito
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunhyuk threw his book then jumped out of bed. He stretched his arms and his back, followed by a few push-ups. No, he’s not sick like what his mother told his teacher. He wanted to be though. But maybe he is…he’s sick in the head! His past is like a tumor making its way to his system again. “Aarrggh! I need fresh air!” He walked towards his bedroom porch when he heard a familiar voice, so familiar that it awakened every dormant cell in his body.

 “Is he really sick?”

“Yes. And no visitors are allowed.”

“Can you at least let him know that I was here?” defeat in his voice.

“I will inform him later, Lee Donghae-ssi.”

 

“What is he doing here?” Eunhyuk took a step backwards and hid himself while keeping his eyes on Donghae who is now slowly pacing towards his car, “Why can’t you just leave me alone?!” he mentally screamed. When Donghae slid into his car, his feet made their way into the porch. He just won’t admit it but he wants to see him too, even a glimpse will do.

“I miss you Fishy…” a tear escaped his eye which he quickly wiped off. He jolted when Donghae suddenly looked at his direction, meeting his gaze. He stayed still. When he thought he would break down, he his back and walked away, “I can't be your Hyukjae anymore Donghae…”

 

A wealthy gay couple found him on the shore of their beach house. He was barely alive, hanging on to a thread between life and death. They took him in and cared for like their own. He had amnesia for over a year. He still remembers his conversation with them when he finally regained his memory.

“Son, I’m sorry…I know we should have done it…but I, we, were scared for you.” Heechul was in front of him, on his knees while holding his little hands.

Hyukjae remained silent, tears flowing on his cheeks. Should he be angry that these people who took care of him did not let the authorities know that they found him? Should he be hating them for doing such due to fear of losing him?

“What if the people who wanted to kill you are still looking for you?” Heechul continued, “They know you’re a witness to that horrible thing they did…”

Now, this is logical. Those guys are surely looking for him. And they would only want one thing for him. Death. He’s a survivor. A witness. But what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter