In A Trance Too

Incognito
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Being a popular guy in your school is sometimes tiring. He didn’t want to go but everyone who’s everyone in the school wouldn’t miss Sungmin’s parties. No. He’s not friends with him. But he doesn’t hate him either. His group doesn’t as well. Siwon just loves making fun of him to the point of bullying him. Why, you ask? Sungmin dumped Siwon for Kyuhyun. Yeah, and his ego won’t let him get over it. Not until Donghae kicked his . It’s been a puzzle to him though why that scary Kyuhyun did not do anything regarding Siwon’s attacks. 

So why are he and his friends here? Sungmin seriously throws the best high school parties! By best, well…that means no restrictions. You can have fun to your heart’s content. Drugs and other party pills are a No-No though.

So he chose to recover from “flu” and dragged his to this place.

The small crowd at the frontyard cheered when they saw him pulled off. He got out of his car then handed the keys to Siwon who was more than glad to be his valet. As he headed towards his group, he was flashing his famous gummy smile, throwing high-fives, patting backs to people along the way. Did he want to be here? No. Did he need to be here? Yes. A little distraction from thinking and walking down memory lane is what he desperately seeks.

“Eunhyuk-ah!” Leeteuk who greeted him with a weak hug

“Damn bro! Flu made you paler than pale!” that was Shindong patting his back

“We’re glad you’re here.” said Siwon, who had returned from parking his car.

It’s not a bad thing to be here afterall. These guys, no matter what other people say and think about them, are his friends. Real ones at that. His words are commandments to them. No, they are not his followers or something. And they are not just patronizing him. He earned their respect because he deserves it and not because they fear him. 

“Hey! You’re not yourself today.” Siwon nudging him with his elbow

“It must be the flu.” he lied, then he got himself his 4th beer bottle, “I’ll just go get some air.” he said as he moved his feet towards the back door.

Yes, he’s not himself today…and the previous days as well. And he ing knows why! He turned right after exiting the door. He knows just where to hide. His brows furrowed with what he saw. Greenhouse? It wasn’t there last year. Oh well, who cares? As long as he gets his little peace for a while. He sat on the ground, with his back leaning to the wall next to the greenhouse. He was admiring the serene sky, not minding the loud bass coming from inside the house, when he saw Donghae settling himself on the grass. He then laid down on his back, pillowing his head on his hands, as if he was stargazing. He looks so peaceful. So calm. Just like before.

Stop it Eunhyuk. You know why you’re here, right? Now, stop it. Leave.

“It is quite a surprise to see you here.” he said softly. Softly? Isn’t he supposed to be putting on his rough façade?

Donghae used his arm to support him going into a sitting position then looked at his direction. He could tell he was frowning while staring at him. He's probably thinking if he should attack him to get even for what he did days ago. Yeah, the fist then the kiss. He obs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter