Meeting Yesung

Incognito
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Donghae was all ears to the man on the stage, singing beautifully…capturing the hearts of every single human present. His ad libs are amazing. His voice is so captivating. His expressive gaze accompanying the soulful music. He is Yesung. The club’s front liner. A singer on the rise. He is Yesung, aka Jongwoon, his brother.

He held Eunhyuk closer to him, whose back is resting on his chest.  They were still in one of the VIP rooms, seated on the couch. Two of the mirror-walls were slid to the side so they could watch Yesung perform without any barriers.

“Thank you Hyukkie…” he whispered as he planted light kisses on Eunhyuk’s hair, “Thank you for doing this…”

 

[earlier...]

"Hyung!" Donghae muttered before he wrapped his arms around the shocked Jongwoon, "I'm glad I finally found you."

This is seriously freaking me out! Why would my brother’s boyfriend hug me? Why would he touch me like this? And “finally finding me”? Was he that happy that he met his boyfriend’s hyung? Weirdo.

"Eh?"  was all Jongwoon managed to say  as he looked at Eunhyuk who was flashing his gummy smile.

“Hyung...” he heard the boy literally choking him whisper. Consecutive death hugs. Perfect.

“Yah!” he pushed him a little and he felt the arms loosen…a little. He wasn’t letting go of him. But what is this? He actually feels good. Warmth. Happiness. He felt a certain connection with this man hugging him. ! He’s not falling for Hyuk’s partner, isn’t he? He took a deep breath when he finally released him. He lowered his head down to take a look at him. Two words. Gorgeous. Kind. Gorgeous is obvious. Kind is…is…he just looks like he is.

 

Donghae studied the face of the older guy in front of him again. He’s  a splitting image of his their mother. Make his hair longer and in  a ligther shade of brown and they will be identical twins. He met his curious eyes. Then he remembered something…the best way to introduce himself. He reached for his wallet on his back pocket then took out a photo of his mother and him when he was 5. It’s his most favorite one of all the pictures they have together. It was taken on a photo booth when they traveled overseas. He handed Jongwoon the photo, not saying anything. He’ll just leave it to him to figure out who he is in his life.

 

Here it goes…Eunhyuk couldn’t help but get extremely excited from anticipation when he saw Donghae handing his brother a photo. How would his brother react? Would he be happy to meet someone related to him by blood? Or would he feel otherwise? It’s hard to tell. He wasn’t an orphan since birth.

 

Jongwoon’s eyes were as wide as they could be while staring at the photo handed to him. The photo seemed really old and the freaky thing is…he’s looking at himself! Had he been born a female, that is. A twin perhaps? Definitely no. Mind the , Yesung. Reincarnation? Aish! Be ing real! What about the little boy the girl was holding in her arms? Her son? He looked familiar. So familiar! His eyes darted to the young teen still standing i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter