Conclusion

Incognito
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Click.

His eyes flew open at the sound of the door closing. He started catching his breath which he has been holding every now and then when he felt that Donghae wasn’t looking. Yes, he was awake while Donghae was undressing him.

“What the hell was that?!” he screamed mentally. He didn’t play dead and wasted just to get a cold shoulder from Donghae.

 

He knew he would vomit. Well, he does everytime he drinks, no matter how little he consumes of it.

He knew Donghae would change his clothes.

He knew he would see him . !

 

Why the didn’t he do anything? He didn’t even freaking touch him!

Wasn’t he irresistible enough? Didn’t he excite him at all?

“Damn it!!!” he said then groaned loudly as he buried his face on a pillow.

 

Then something hit him. “Of course…” he murmured. Donghae was always the good boy. He was always the plausible, reasonable one. He wouldn’t take advantage of him. Or of anyone else. He cried in frustration.

I want him! I ing need him!

 

Then why don’t you do something then?

I…I…I’m shy…

Shy?! Goddamnit! You’re Eunhyuk!

Well, I am…

You’re THE Eunhyuk!

That Eunhyuk was long gone…

Drama…

He doesn’t even want me…

He does! Just like you do!

He doesn’t…

Do you want him?

Yes!!!

Then go get him!

Should I him?

Stupid.

Rub it in.

No need to force him. Just take the first step….

 

“Take the first step…” Yes, that should be it! Take the first step. Take the first st— His body stiffened when he heard the door opening again. He cursed himself when he turned hot the instant he inhaled the sweet musky scent coming from the newly-showered Donghae.

Minutes later, he felt Donghae’s weight on the other side of the bed. And he must be leaning towards him as the scent becoming more and more distinct.

“Goodnight Hyuk…” he heard him whisper, kissing his temple afterwards. He stayed still, fighting the urge to grab Donghae by his neck. Then he patted his shoulder, “Hyuk?” , then his arm, “Hyuk…?” Was he “waking” him up? A tug on his sleeve…

“Hmmm…?” he hummed as he slowly opened his eyes, of course, pretending to be awakened from his slumber.

“Were you crying?” Donghae asked, his forehead creased

“Huh?!” Crying? How did he know? Oh ! He just realized his eyes are still wet! Damn ert! Even forgetting to wipe his tears, “Must have been a bad dream…” Lame excuse Eunhyuk…Lame.

Donghae stared at him, probably weighing if a bad dream could really make him cry. “Are you okay?”

No. You stupid fish. But he nodded to tell him otherwise.

“Let’s sleep then.” Donghae said as he switched the lamp off then held him closer.

 

They stayed like that. Donghae’s arms wrapped around him. He was snuggling into his chest, listening to the drumming sound inside his chest. Wait. Heartbeat? Why is it erratic? He tried to stay calm. And there! It was really Donghae’s! His heart was pounding like crazy! Like crazier than usual! That should mean he’s either nervous or excited, right? Or any other extreme feeling…Could he be…?

 

He took a deep breath. “Go Eunhyuk…” he cheered himself. He subtly moved, strategically placing his knee near Donghae’s crotch. After a few seconds, he moved again, his knee making contact to the bulge in between his legs.

He heard him gasp! Holy ! Eunhyuk’s temperature increased even more. Another “innocent” attack on his victim…

“Ahhh…” Donghae moaned, hugging Eunhyuk a little tighter. “S-stop fidgeting…” he whispered

“This fish is too innocent for his own good! Fidgeting? Grrr...That’s it!” Eunhyuk thought before making his next move.

“Unnghh…” a louder moan from Donghae as Eunhyuk boldly grabbed him between his legs. When he looked at Eunhyuk, lust-filled eyes met his, “Hae…I want you…”

 

Four words.

Four words and Donghae transformed into a beast.

All it took was four words…

 

“ Hyuk!” Donghae groaned before hovering on top of Eunhyuk. He claimed his plump lips, nibbling his lower lip…but not for long…as Eunhyuk was also kissing him with equal fire, parting his lips for him…encouraging him to taste every bit of him. His tongue slid inside, battled for dominance with the other. He his tongue, bit it…waved with it…Damn! How could he taste this good when he just vomitted earlier?

“You’re so sweet Hyukkie…” he whispered before kissing him again. He couldn’t be satisfied. He couldn’t get enough. He explored everything and yet…he’s still asking for more. So much

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter