A Break

Incognito
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It took him almost an hour to calm Eunhyuk down. It pained him to see him horrified like that. His wrath, directed to the people responsible for making Eunhyuk like that, has been awakened again.

He swore before that he will accept and forget everything. He even bowed not to look for the criminals anymore and move on.

But this is different. They finally have a solid lead. Something which directly came from the sole witness. Eunhyuk told him that he didn’t see their faces but he heard them talking. And that they all have a distinct accent, making it easy for him to distinguish from others. He told him everything he remembered that fateful night. He also said that there were three men, two initially then there was another one when they came back.

“Donghae, I’ve got Kibum on the other line.” Kangin said while passing the phone to him. He only nodded before he took the phone.

“Master?”

“I need your help Kibum.” Donghae uttered

“Anything, Master.” replied Kibum.

“Dig everything you can about Uncle Hiro.” he said, “Dirt included.” he then added

“Uncle Hiro? Nakamura?” Kibum repeated, obviously confused and shocked of the name.

“Yes. And his henchmen, especially Jino Satou.”

He heard Kibum cleared his throat before asking, “May I ask what is this all about?”

“He may be related to the Lee couple’s massacre.” He explained

“Was it Hyukjae who told you?”

“Yes.” he answered         

There was brief silence before one of his trusted men said, “You do know he may be put in danger if this gets out, right?”

“I know.” he confirmed, “But they’ll have to kill me first before they could touch him.” he declared with an immeasurable determination and protectiveness. “Kibum…”

“Yes?”

“I need it asap. Drop everything else. I want this prioritized.” he instructed

“Sure, boss.”

 

Donghae still can’t believe they are finally on to something. And it really surprised him that the person possibly involved is one of those he respected while growing up.

Hiro Nakamura is a Korean businessman with Japanese descent. He has been friends with his father as well as Hyukjae’s father since college. So, it’s really difficult for him to process that he may have something to do with what happened to Hyukjae’s parents. But the mere thought of Hyukjae’s life having put into danger or possible death enrages him and is more than enough to throw the respect and ties he has with that man.

He decided not to tell his father what they have learned so far. But he promised himself that he’ll let his father know once they have something concrete. He sighed heavily. He knows it will be extremely difficult to implicate Uncle Hiro. But he can’t back out now. Not when it concerns Hyukjae, now Eunhyuk.

He got up from chair and placed it back near the desk. He then walked towards the bed where Eunhyuk is still resting. He sat on the bed then started running his fingers through his lover’s dark hair. He lovingly stared at him…

It still amazes him how Hyukjae “rose from the dead” then ended up being with him.  

Then him…on loving Hyukjae from being a bestfriend to a Eunhyuk  whom he would like to spend the rest of his life with.

Maybe they already felt it even before, but they were just too naïve and innocent to consider that they were more than just bestfriends.

He caressed Eunhyuk’s face as lightly as he could so he wouldn’t wake him up. But soon, he felt the need to touch more…His eyes landed on those slightly parted plump lips. He blushed when he recalled how those lips felt…so soft and sweet. He fought the urge to lean down and…

“For a guy like you…it’s disappointing you’re still such a coward when it comes to that…” Eunhyuk teased when he woke up and noticed how intense Donghae was staring at him.

“What?”

“Come here…” Eunhyuk said before wrapping his arms around Donghae’s neck, “I forbid you to think tw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter