Day 1.5

Incognito
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A 10-minute walk from the parking area to their room felt like 10 hours due to the attention they got and the shock instilled on their schoolmates. Eunhyuk is a prominent figure in the school, known for his toughness and all. Donghae himself has been making his name known since he got into the school weeks ago. How in the world did these two heartthrobs just show up this morning as a couple? 

The couple went inside their room, and walked towards their seats at the back. Everyone was silent, watching their every move. Even Siwon who was already at his own seat was tongue-tied. “What happened during the weekends?!” he thought. He was glaring at Eunhyuk who was just smiling at him. Donghae was about to take his seat beside Kyuhyun, who was the only person in the room not eyeing them and was focused on his game instead, when Eunhyuk gave him the sit-beside-me look.  Eunhyuk took the seat near the window while Donghae was near the aisle.

 

They were in the middle of Math class when Donghae thought of something else to do. He was extremely bored since he already took advanced Math classes in China the previous year. He looked at Eunhyuk whose head is propped up on his left arm, elbow resting on his desk. He was paying full attention to what the teacher has been discussing. His forehead would crease while staring at the board, absorbing the problem solving steps explained at the front. He would then nod indicating understanding while writing something on his notes. Donghae’s left hand sneaked at the chair’s backrest then started to draw circles around Eunhyuk’s back.

Eunhyuk suddenly arched his back when he felt something ticklish. He looked at Donghae whose eyes were darted on the board, but his hand was still doodling something at his back. He nudged him with his right elbow.

“Ssshhh…listen.” Donghae said, he looked at him for a couple of seconds then back to the board.

“Then stop it!” he answered in a low voice

“What?” Donghae replied, slowly drawing spirals this time…

“Making my back a paper!” Eunhyuk snapped

Donghae just looked at him, his eyes asking “Hmmm?”

“Stop teas—“ Eunhyuk couldn’t finish what he was saying when Donghae slowly traced an invisible line from the back of his neck down his spine. His body stiffened. He covered his mouth with his left hand to suppress a moan from escaping his lips.

He felt Donghae leaning to him then he heard him whisper, “Damn Hyuk! You look so hot like that…” Eunhyuk closed his eyes some more, if it was even possible to do that. Donghae’s hot breath on his ear was just…

“S-stop it Fishy…” he managed to say despite breathing heavily

Donghae grinned then removed his hand on his back, “As you wish.”

Eunhyuk sighed in relief. Donghae used to be very timid when they were kids. And he was a ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter