His Past

Incognito
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunhyuk leaned even closer. Way closer… “You’re asking me?! Why don’t you ask yourself, Fishy?”

. Did I just call him that?! What was I thinking? No. I wasn’t thinking at all. This is bad. He saw how shocked Donghae was so he took the chance to leave him…and get away from him as far as he could. He didn’t just…Now, it’s impossible to…He was so angry at himself for losing control!

“Yah!” Donghae grabbing him on his shoulder

He turned to him, “What the ?!” prying his hand away

“Why did you call me Fishy?” Donghae asked, his breathing is ragged, from running perhaps…and more

Eunhyuk calmed himself, “I can call you any name I want.” then he turned his back on him and continued walking. After a few steps, Donghae caught on him, making a tight grip on his wrist, stopping him on his track.

Eunhyuk flared up. How could this guy be so bold in touching him? And can’t his body stop reacting this way to him?! Donghae’s grip on his wrist was just…And before he knew it, his free fist already hit Donghae.

“Don’t touch me!” he cringed at the sight of blood coming out from his nose, but opted to ignore the guilt, “And stop following me!” 

He was already a few steps away when he heard Donghae calling him with that name again, “Hyukjae…”

He turned his back, paced towards him, pushing, pinning his back on the wall behind him. Then with icy cold eyes, he told him just what he needed to hear “Hyukjae is dead!”

He saw Donghae’s lips parted and his eyes widen even more.

I’m sorry Fishy, but you need to hear that from me. I am dead. I have been dead. So let me go…

Eunhyuk didn’t know what came over him. Time has stopped. He didn’t know how his lips landed on Donghae’s parted ones. They just did. Wanting. Longing? “Mmmphh!” he heard Donghae resisting, which made him kiss him even deeper. He bit his lower lip, asking for a wider entrance. Donghae wouldn’t let him. He’s fighting him. He felt his hands on his chest…pushing him. He pressed his lips to his even harder but Donghae won’t stay still. This is insane. I should be hating him. He should make Donghae hate him too. But why does this feels so right? No! What am I doing?! Then he heard a loud thud. That’s him falling to the ground as Donghae finally succeeded in pushing him. He just stared at him, waiting for his next move.

But he just stood there, wiping blood from his bruised lips. Did I do that to him? He stood up to come near him.

“That’s enough!” a stern voice stopped him. It was a scary Kyuhyun walking towards them.

Eunhyuk smirked. He would normally hiss at him, tell him to off or go to hell but he just didn’t have the energy to do so right now. This guy is one of the few he didn’t want to mess up with anyway. He took one more look at Donghae, who’s still in shock, then walked away.

 

Kyuhyun furrowed his brows while eyeing Donghae. He’s a mess. He has a bloody, possible broken nose. His lips are bruised. What the hell happened between those two? All he saw was Donghae pushing Eunhyuk to the ground. Though he has a pretty good idea based on his friend’s bruised lips.

“Hey! Are you alright?”

No response. It seemed like Donghae was spacing out. “!” Kyuhyun cursed when he felt him trembling. He shook his shoulders, “Donghae!”

“Donghae!”  he saw relief crossed Kyuhyun’s face when he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter