Confessions

Incognito
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunhyuk has never felt this peaceful inside. Three secrets out.

First, that he is, was, Hyukjae.

2nd, that he swings the other way.

3rd, that he has been madly in love with his bestfriend.  

What happened earlier was never a part of his plans. His feelings just took control of his whole being. He was a bomb ready to explode and there were no experts around to detonate him. There are still some things bugging him but he chooses to forget all about them for now.

He shifted his head which is resting on Donghae’s shoulder. Donghae took his sitting position earlier near the greenhouse while he is seated between his legs, leaning his back on his chest. The up and down movement of his breathing is like a lullaby…giving him a feeling that he could just let go of everything and drift into deep slumber.  Who would have thought that the high and mighty Kim Eunhyuk will end up like this? Things between them may not be as perfect as he would like them to be but he’s willing to wait. He knows he wouldn’t have to wait that long anyway. He grinned when he remembered what transpired after that dreamy kiss he shared with Donghae… 

 

“What was that?” confused Donghae asked while his hand on a firm grip on Eunhyuk's arm

“What?”

“Why did you…kiss me?”

“What are you talking about?” he snickered while pulling his arm away from his grip. He failed miserably. How did this guy grew this strong?

“Why did you kiss me?” Donghae repeated, stressing every word…his voice screaming Danger!

“Why would I kiss you?” he asked back

Donghae finally yelled which startled him, “Why the hell did you kiss me?!”

“I didn’t.” he whispered. Put the bad- mask on Eunhyuk! Now! Before you make a fool of yourself any further!

To his surprise, Donghae also whispered, “Stop lying.”  then he pulled him towards him, slamming his chest into his, then wrapping his arms around him. “Stop lying Hyukjae. I know it’s you.”

He tried to resist, “Let me go…” but Donghae was stronger, his arms won’t move a bit, “Not a chance.” hugging Eunhyuk even tighter

Would you still resist? Would you still pretend?

“You!” Eunhyuk’s arms slid in between them, then began

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter