Me, You, Us

Incognito
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are we doing here?" Donghae asked while scanning the surroundings from inside the VIP room where they are in. One-way mirrors were used as walls so he could stare all he wants without worrying.

It's a typical club. No, scratch that. It's more on the classy and elegant side. It could be a jazz club or something. Even the patrons are not the usual ones. He took note of the business casual to semi-formal attire instead of the usual club clothes. Even the bar at the corner spells luxury. He turned his eyes back to the person standing beside him, who seemed to be looking for someone.

"Hyuk..." calling his attention again

"Hmmm?" Eunhyuk replied while his eyes flitted around the place. Then he took out his phone, apparently to check for mesages then to call someone, which he believe he wasn't able to reach judging from the grim look on his face. 

Donghae leaned closer, "Hyuk..." he softly called his name again, blowing warm breath near his ear. He grinned when he felt him shiver. Now he got his attention. "Who are you looking for?"

The flustered Eunhyuk just looked at him. "Damn you Fishy!" he thought to himself. How could a simple little thing such as a soft whisper of his name coud make him feel this hot? He tried to shake the feeling off. The has been building up inside him since Donghae picked him up earlier . How could he just show up in their doorstep looking oh-so-y in plain white tee under a black leather jacket? And how he envy those dark jeans hugging his meaty thighs perfectly...He took one deep breath. He can't be like this right now. He needs to have something done then he'll have all the time to think of erted stuff involving him and his handsome prince. Prince?! "What the hell Eunhyuk! You're not thinking of being a princess now, are you?" he mocked himself. He went back to Earth as he felt another tug on his jacket. He was also wearing a leather jacket but he opted for a wifebeater instead of a shirt...then of course, his skinny jeans. Another tug...

"Who are you looking for?" Donghae repeated his question

Eunhyuk looked at him, contemplating whether to tell him now or keep the suspense on. He chose the latter. "Someone very dear and important to me. You'll know later."

"We're not meeting your ex, are we?"

The slimmer male just chuckled, "You're not trying to sound jealous now, are you?"

Donghae smirked, leaning onto him...targeting his jawline this time, his tongue giving it a trace which made the other's temperature rise in an instant. "You wouldn't want me jealous Hyuk..." then he walked towards the couch at the corner.

"!" Eunhyuk cursed under his breath. Was that really Donghae? Where has the shy, timid boy gone to? How dare he pull that stunt on him then leave him like that there? His hand felt the still moist part of his jaw. Donghae just ing him there! And something's getting angry! He forcefully rubbed his palms on his face after he saw Donghae sitting like the devil on his throne, waving to him, mouthing "Come here." as he tap the space

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter