Day 1

Incognito
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Despite the fact that he might have finally found his brother, Donghae didn’t want to rush things. He could wait a little longer. He wanted to be sure. He could have gone to see Jongwoon to confirm his intuition after Eunhyuk introduced to him the possibility that the brother he is looking for is just around the corner but he wouldn’t want to chase a false hope. Moreover, he wanted to speak to Mr. Heechul first. Adoption papers are supposedly confidential and he didn’t want to get into legal trouble for the sudden intrusion.

He rested his back on the headboard then glanced at the person sleeping next to him. He has always loved those single-lidded eyes, distinct jawline, proud nose, and plump lips all against his milky pale skin. Plump lips… He still couldn’t believe he had a taste of those lips twice last night and several more times this dawn before they retired to bed. He liked kissing him a lot. No. He loves it. He couldn’t get enough of it. It amazes him how could a mere kiss with him makes his knees turn into jelly.

And those butterflies in the stomach? The one who coined that description was a genius! That’s how he exactly feels whenever their lips locked. That and more. His heart flutters every time. So, maybe…maybe he loves him too…No. He does. He has never felt this way towards anyone, not one from a number of girls he dated in China. He probably has been loving him for too long now. So does he love him like that too?

“I’m already melting…” a raspy voice interrupted his battle with his own thoughts. He chuckled in response. Those lips pouting at him are just too cute to resist. He leaned towards him and claimed his daily dose of those lips, “I love you, Hyukkie.”

Donghae saw Eunhyuk froze. Can he blame him? He was shocked with his own confession! It just…it just went out naturally! Oh well…the cat is out of the bag now, isn’t it?

He grinned at the iced Eunhyuk, “What?” then he witnessed his cheeks turn from pale white into pink. Lovely. He even blinked his e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter