Minseok - Good Times

Holiday Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I've deleted the last chapter, and so the poll is closed. Thank you so much for voting! <333 here's hoping we get some new subbies~

//Minseok//

"Jongdae, Jongdae yah~~" I call from where I lie on the sofa with my hands behind my head, staring at the ceiling. I'm bored. I don't even know what he's doing in the kitchen - he's been in there for aaaaages.
"What?" he calls back from the kitchen. 
"I'm looooonely." I call, hoping I'm getting across the pout on my face and my neediness for some attention. 
"But I'm busy." Jongdae whines back, coming into the lounge with hands covered in four and what looks like butter? 
I scrunch my nose at him. I only wanted a cuddle, but it seems I'll have to go and get one myself. Heaving myself off the sofa with a sigh, I wander over to my boyfriend in the doorway and wrap my arms around his waist, resting my cheek against his chest and snuggling in. Jongdae laughs and sighs, but kisses my hair nonetheless. 
"Come on, clingy," he pats my back with his arm, careful not to let flour get all over my t-shirt. "Come and help me make a cake for when Mum and Dad come back."
I roll my eyes. "Fiiiiine." I agree, and we waddle comically back into the kitchen, my arms firmly refusing to not let go of his waist. 
On the bench is the starters of a cake: sugar and flour line it in jars, and the scales are covered in a light film of floury dust. 
Jongdae leads me over to the bowl on the bench (with me still clinging stubbornly to his waist), where all the ingredients seem to be ready to be mixed. "Will you get the whisk for me?" Jongdae asks, gesturing towards the cupboard. I grin to myself, and drag him backwards towards the cupboard, unwilling to let go of him. He shrieks in surprise. "Minseok! What are you doing?" he yells. 
"Getting a whisk for my lovely boyfriend." I smile innocently, reaching on my tiptoes for the whisk but keeping a hand on Jongdae's hip. 
"Yah, if you weren't so cute I would totally slap you right now." Jongdae argues, grabbing the whisk from my hand, and tapping me playfully with it.
"Maybe I'd like that." I murmur to under my breath, and pretend I didn't say anything when Jongdae asks me to repeat myself.
Jongdae whisks his cake mixture happily, and I stand behind him with my hands just under the folds of his t-shirt, running the tips of my fingers over his smooth stomach. Jongdae complains that it tickles, but I like the way his stomach squishes when I poke it too much to stop. I bury my face in his shoulder, because I've never liked the loud harsh noise of electric whisks, and thankfully it stops after a second. 
"Do you want to taste?" Jongdae offers, and I nod enthusiastically. He dips his finger into the bowl, coating it in the sweet mixture and bringing it closer to my mouth. Having never tasted Jongdae's baking before, I'm a little tentative as I take a quick of it. However I'm pleasantly surprised by the taste, and hum in appreciation as I finish it off his finger. Although I'm unaware as I focus on the taste, Jongdae is seemingly entranced by the whole procedure. 
"It's yummy!" I conclude, and Jongdae blinks suddenly, gasping quietly. 
"Hmm? Oh, good." he agrees, although he looks slightly out of it. 
"You okay?" I ask, and Jongdae clears his throat before replying. Weird.
The cake is successfully in the oven with no more mishaps. I try to escape the kitchen quickly after finishing it, but Jongdae catches my hand and pulls me back in, laughing at my futile attempts to avoid tidying up. "Yah, come here, Kim Minseok. You have to help me."
I link our fingers, pouting. "But it's your cake."
"But you love me." Jongdae grins his familiar cat-like grin, the one that makes my knees weak, and he uses our linked fingers to pull me closer to him until our noses touch. 
"What does that have to do with anything?" I mumble nervously. Being this close to Jongdae always makes me nervous, because feeling his breath on my lips makes them tingle and I've decided it's a funny feeling, being in love, but I like it. 
"You love me," Jongdae pecks the corner of my lips. "So you have to help. My mess is your mess." He tells me, and I lean in for a proper kiss but he waltzes away, laughing. I sigh, grab a sponge and start wiping the surfaces, hoping if I do my work well I'll get a kiss.
As it turns out, I do.

"So, what do you wanna do while it bakes?" Jongdae asks, and this time it's his turn to wrap his (now clean) hands around my waist. 
"I could think of a thousand things we could do." I murmur, holding his hands that rest on my stomach and walking us over to the sofa. Jongdae lies down on the sofa and pulls me on top of him, his hands snaking under my t-shirt. 
He's got that smile on his face.
His lazy smile, the one he only shows when he's truly happy. I like it because he often shows it around me. I can feel his fingers lazily moving in circles on my back and I close my eyes slowly, smiling in return. Jongdae laughs softly, squeezing my hips, and murmurs: "I can think of a thousand things too, but how about we stay here and make out for a bit?" he suggests. I don't think he could have said anything that sounds more perfect than that - literal heaven. Just Jongdae's lips, and mine...
"Mmm," I smile, and caress his cheek carefully, resting my hand in his dark hair. "That sounds like a good idea." 
Jongdae smiles again, and I lean down to connect our lips slowly. It's funny - I always read in books how couples that are meant to be always have lips that fit together like two pieces of a jigsaw. I always scoffed when I read things like that, but now when I kiss Jongdae I know exactly what they mean. 
Jongdae's thin lips move against my own gently. He nips quickly at my lower lip, gaining a light gasp from me at his teasing bite. My eyes slowly close, basking in the way Jongdae kisses; lazily almost, as if he's got all the time in the world to be doing this. I wouldn't mind - as he slips his tongue into my mouth I sigh, kissing back lovingly. Jongdae's hands roam over my skin, igniting it with tiny sparks that are left in his fingertips' wake. It's electrifying, the way that a simple touch can make my skin tingle and it feels so, so good. To me, there's a certain aggressive desperation - crazy
"Jongdae." I murmur in between kisses, ghosting a finger over the shell of his ear. 
"Hmm?" Jongdae moves to kiss the corner of my mouth and then my jaw, peppering light and tender butterfly kisses on my skin. 
"I love you." I breathe, my fingers tightening in his hair as he gently on my jawline. I feel him smile - he always gets so goddamn smug when he's like this, knowing the places that make me weaker than usual.
He kisses beneath my ear twice, and tells me he loves me too. 
His hands are just slipping down the back of my trousers when the oven alarm goes off to tell us the cake is ready. Jongdae chuckles, and I feel his warm breath against my face. 
"Yah, Jongdick, get your hands out of my trousers!" I exclaim, slapping his shoulder in jest. 
"Woah, feisty," Jongdae laughs, but removes his hands and wraps them around my waist instead - after giving my a cheeky loving squeeze. 
"Go and get your cake out the oven." I grumble. 
"I'm a bit stuck." Jongdae says, making no attempt to move. 
"Oh really?" I raise an eyebrow. I'm not that heavy, he could just push me off. 
"Yeah, there seems to be a really cute boy on top of me." Jongdae grins, nuzzling his nose against mine.
I blush. I can't help it. 
He still knows how to make me flustered, and it works every. single. time. 
"Yah, Daaaae. Stop making me blush." I complain, burying my face in his shoulder. 
"It's the truth," Jongdae kisses the side of my head. "Now come on. I need to get this cake out before it gets overcooked." 
Reluctantly, I clamber off him, and follow him into the kitchen. There's a heavenly smell drifting out of the oven, and I breathe in deeply and sigh happily. The cake has turned out pretty well actually - it's a little singed around the edges, but apart from that it feels spongy and has risen well. 
"Time to make icing!" Jongdae sings, rummaging in the cupboard for a bowl. I get the icing sugar and butter and milk and a spoon, and start weighing it all out to make the right consistency. Jongdae watches me, ready to pour a tablespoon of milk into the bowl. As I pour the icing sugar in, I pour it too fast and a huge cloud of the white powder flies up into my face. Jongdae cackles loudly at my fail, and I start coughing and spluttering as it gets stuck in my throat. 
"I'm glad you find it hilarious." I snap, and as Jongdae turns away, clapping and laughing like a seal, I grab a handful of the icing sugar, an evil smile on my face.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter