Portugal - Parting Ways

Holiday Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

warnings: probably unnecessary ing written by me who can't write stuff to save her life. lol
CHECK OUT THIS FIC ME AND MY FRIEND ARE GONNA WRITE HERE! ITS OT12 PLEASE LOVE AND SUPPORT IT THANK

//Minseok//

It's the last day. Already.
The last day.
I lie in bed, the covers hanging off and exposing my bare chest, staring at the white ceiling. I blink once, twice, trying to come to terms with it.
Jongdae and I are going to have to go our separate ways... again.
I hate it. I've pushed this thought away for so long, but I hate it. I hate the distance between us, the sea that separates us.
God, we're not even together and I'm being sappy and dramatic. I wonder how Jongdae feels about it. He'll probably be ecstatic to get rid of me. At least he won't have to rescue anyone from being almost dead anymore. 
I chuckle awkwardly to myself at the memory. I was unconscious at the time, but I can clearly remember the touch of his lips on mine, like it's burned onto the back of my eyelids and I can't close my eyes without feeling his soft touch. 
Ugh. I can feel my cheeks going red just thinking about it. 
I press my hands to my cheeks, fanning myself, to try and rid myself of the pinkness. Jongdae has made it a habit of coming in my room early in the morning (why, I don't even know) and it's bad enough he sees me with bed hair and bags under my eyes, so I certainly don't want him seeing me with flushed cheeks. He'll probably take it completely the wrong way, knowing him. He'd think I'd been or something.
I shiver. The thought makes my toes curl. It's not like I've never done it before, it's just having other people think I've been doing it is embarrassing. 
It's just as well I make an effort to calm my cheeks down because the next thing I know Jongdae is barging into my room, slamming the door shut behind me and leaping onto my bed, throwing his body uncomfortably on top of mine.
"!" I shriek as his knee digs into my chest. He just sits on my chest laughing, but he pouts when I frown at him. 
"Minnie~" He sings. "I'm sorry." He pats my chest where his knee hit me, and my skin trembles where his fingers brush it.
Keep it together Minseok, he's only touching your skin. 
Jongdae doesn't seem to notice and leaves his hand on my chest, leaning there slightly. "How are you today, Minnie?" 
"G-good." I choke out, glancing down at his fingers which are now tapping gently on me. 
Does he not have any boundaries? We. Are. Friends. Just friends. Why is he being so touchy? 
Does he know how much pressure he is putting me under? One slip of his hand and he could be touching my . Hell could break loose in the form of a not so innocent moan if that happened, I'm telling you.
"You know... I'm sad today, Minnie," Jongdae sniffs. "Today is our last day together." My face softens. 
I want to tell him that I'm sad too, but the way his hand slips down to rest on my stomach momentarily renders me unable to speak. And better yet, he readjusts himself and literally siTS ON MY CROTCH. 
My crotch! 
Dude! 
Don't think about it don't think about it don't think about it -
, I thought about it.
I can feel him squirm slightly, getting comfortable. My eyes squeeze tight shut as each time he does it blood shoots down to my lower regions. Please, no, not now, seriously?!
Do I have to be a hormonal teenager now?!
"Minnie, are you okay?" Jongdae asks, cocking his head to one side. I nod weakly. 
"Mhmm." 
What I want to say is "Hell Jongdae you're literally sTRADDLING MY CROTCH DO YOU THINK I'M OKAY?" 
But no. I can't say that. He'd be so weirded out. To be honest I am too - see, I'm still new to all this being gay/maybe biual so it's kinda new... being by a guy (even though he's hot) it's still uncharted territory for me. 
I can't say I dislike it, it'd just be awkward if Jongdae found out. 
Jongdae hums to himself, considering something. "Minnie, what shall we do today?" He asks and I can't help finding the way he says my nickname just incredibly cute.
"Dae, the plane leaves in five hours. We literally have to just pack, get ready, and go." I manage to string some coherent words together, much to my amazement, especially when Jongdae slumps down a little, putting more pressure on my .
God, please leave soon.
"Aw," He pouts. "Should I go pack then? If we hurry up I think we'll have some time to mess around." He thinks aloud, before nodding. Finally, he slides off me, and I can breathe out comfortably. He waves cutely to me and smirks about something, before slipping out the door and shutting it behind him with a click. 
I lie there for a couple seconds before becoming painfully aware of the half hard between my legs. 
For s sake, not again, I think to myself. 
I stumble across the room and flick the lock on the door, not expecting my parents to come looking for me but this could be the one time they do, so I'm not taking any chances.
I hope the walls are at least a little soundproof, or this is going to be embarrassing. 
Now I'm slightly aroused, I can't help thinking about the way he was sat on my crotch and looking down on me. 
The thought morphs into another. He could've been riding me, I think to myself dreamily. 
Even though I don't have any lube, I'm gonna have to do this anyway. The bulge in my boxers is groaning to be released, and I once over the material before plunging my hand inside. 
"Ugh." I mumble to myself as I thumb the tip slowly. Moans spill out of my mouth haphazardly as I start to set a pace; first up the length before wrapping my slim fingers around it and beginning to pump. 
My eyes slide closed as another (louder) moan is released. An image of Jongdae pops into my head. It's one from the beach - he's emerging from the water, wet haired, water sliding down his right chest.
"." I moan breathily. My pace increases, and I imagine it's Jongdae's hand wrapped around my instead of my own. I picture his long, slender fingers it gently, teasing their way around the slit before clamping his hand around the base and moving it up and down, temptingly, teasingly. But it feels so good, oh, so good. 
", Jongdae." I cry, before reaching up my spare hand and pinching one of my s. A wave of pleasure rushes over me - I'm not exactly experienced at doing this, but it never takes long to learn where my own sensitive spots are. 
I can see my in the distance. My head begins to get hazy as my hand moves up and down my shaft, bringing round after round of tingles down my spine. However hot this might feel, there's always an element of innocent pleasure about it, like a first kiss.
My first kiss with Jongdae - even if it was for CPR - comes into my head. My hands desperately push the band of my boxes down so I don't in my pants like a child, and the cold air against my burning hot makes me groan. "Ahh, ." 
Suddenly it's upon me. I can feel my stomach tighten, and my eyes squeeze tight shut even more. I leave one hand speeding up and down, the underside, whilst my other hand works simultaneously at thumbing the slit, making me groan loudly. It's almost overwhelming, but what really makes me is a quick brush of my rim with one hand combined with a steamy imagine of Jongdae doing it instead of my own hand.
"Feels good, Jongdae-ah." I mumble to myself, brushing my fingers around my own rim one more time before teasing it slightly, pushing the tips in. 
I explode everywhere, screaming Jongdae's name. I'm seeing stars as ribbons of white spray up my chest. My hand is coated in my , and I ride out my , breathlessly and unabashedly thinking of a wet (in the sea, you erts) Jongdae. I hum quietly to myself, an embarrassed smile on my face, before realising the extent of what I have done.
Well, that was not how I was expecting this morning to go. 
I lie back with a sigh. I give up. That boy is officially killing me. I swear to god. 
I grin though - I can't help it. It felt so good. It felt like a weight off my shoulders when I released. Goddamn. 
Right. Shower. I need to do that. Get all this mess off myself. I stumble up, trying not to stain the carpet, and kick my boxers across the room. 
I don't know if it's my ears playing tricks on me, but just as I'm about to open the ensuite door, I swear I can hear footsteps running away from outside my room door.
It must be my imagination playing tricks on me. No one heard, right?
Right.
I shake my head and go into the bathroom, quickly clambering into the shower because I'm already undressed. I turn the water on quickly and stand under the warm spray, rinsing myself clean of all the mess from my excitement earlier. 
I bite my lip, smiling. I feel guilty yet happy. 
Oh well, what's done is done, right?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter