Mr. Lee, Why?

Teacher Taemin

                          "Jongin can I talk to you?", Sehun came back into the living room from the kitchen.

                          "Yeah, what about?"

                          "About Mr. Lee."

                          Jongin's face immediately froze up and he grew panicked.

                          "W-what about him?", he stuttered, laughing nervously.

                          "What's the tutoring sessions really about? Like Kris said, you do very well in math class. Why now?", expressed confused.

                          Jongin gave a huge sigh. He really didn't feel like talking about this, but Sehun looked like he really wanted an answer. He could see Sehun's pleading eyes out of the corner of his eyes. He wanted lie, but he knew that sooner or later, his friends would find out what he was up to. 

                         "I like Mr. Lee", he stated in a very soft voice.

                         "What?"

                         "I said I like Mr. Lee okay!", he shouted, frustrated.

                         Sehun gave a look of understanding before giving a huge smirk. Jongin stared at him trying to figure out why his best friend was grinning so sinister like. 

                        "What? Why are you staring at me like that?"

                        "Nothing.", he got up from the couch.

                        Jongin reached out swiftly to latch onto his wrist. He pulled Sehun back on the couch.

                        No. Tell me.", he whined.

                        "It's nothing Jongin, just calm down.", he said. "Or you can e to the mental image of Mr. Lee.", he muttered.

                        He said it under his breath, but Jongin heard him all too clearly. He protested loudly before pushing Sehun, who was too busy dying of laughter. Jongin glared at giggling friend on the floor, his cheeks crimson, he tried not to look too embarrased. After a few minutes, Sehun had finally come down from his laughing high, and stood up to go back into the kitchen. Seconds later, Jongin heard the not so subtle snickers of his friend. Jonign was quick to tell him to shut up. 

                       Jongin's parents came him about nine in the evening, both wearing nice clothes for a private meeting they had. They came into the living room to see their son, he sat in front of the TV watching a random show.

                       "Hello my little Jonginie.", his mother cooed while she planted kisses upon his face. 

                       "Hey ma. Yah! Enough with the kisses.", he said.

                       "Hey man.", his father said, he gave him a pat on the shoulder.

                       "Hey. How was the meeting? Anything new?"

                       "No not yet, but we're trying to make some improvements in the system.", his dad replied.

                        He nodded, "That's good."

                        "How has school been so far? We've been so busy that we haven't had a chance to catch up with you on school.", his mom asked.

                        "Good.", he answered simply.

                        "Good grades so far? Being a good student? Any love interest?"

                        "Ma!"

                        "What i'm just asking! You haven't had a girlfriend once in your high school career."

                        "That's because i'm just trying to focus on school!"

                        "Oh okay, that's fine. Just understand that you have to find one someday.", she said.

                        "I know ma. Just calm down, that someday isn't today."

                        "Alright."

                        His parents kissed him goodnight before heading upstairs to bed. A Few minutes later, he went up to his room to retire for the night, his eyes feeling heavier and heavier by the second. He laid down in his bed, his face burried in the covers. He tried no to think about Mr. Lee, his head was already filled with him during the day, he didn't need him hindering his sleep abilities too. 

                      About a hour later, he finally fell alseep, his body giving in to the fatigue that overtook him. He drifted off into a deep sleep

                      ****

                      Jongin could you come in here?", he heard a voice call him into a room.

                      He entered the room to find Taemin sprawled out onto the bed, . Jongin's eyes nearly popped out of his head seeing the small man laying on the bed. He struggled to say anything at first.

                      "W-what are you doing? Why are you n-?", his voice trembling trying to keep his composure.

                      "Don't you like it baby? I did this for you?", he sounded hurt.

                      "No baby. I love it."  Jongin rushed to the bed to hug the pale and very man.

                      Taemin went to pull Jongin into a kiss, holding the collar of his shirt, he placed his lips on Jongin's. Jongin's tongue gained dominance and he took control. He pushed Taemin down on the bed, Jongin crawled on top, still in a heated kiss. Taemin began to unbotton his shirt, he tossed it to the side. After taking of his pants, Jongin pulled a and lubrication from out of the drawer. He prepped himself, then put some on Taemin's pink hole.

                      Jongin, take me.", he moaned.

                     Jongin woke up from his dream in a cold sweat. His breathing rapid, he tried to stop his heart from beating a million miles a minute. He could practically feel the way he was blushing, he hid face under his blanket even though no one could see him. After he had calmed down, he leaned back down on his bed, and tried his absolute hardest not to think about what he just dreamed about.

                     ****

                     For the first time in a few weeks, Jongin kind of dreaded coming to school. This time, he made sure to take his time getting dressed. After picking out a suitable outfit, he went downstairs to eat a quick breakfast. He chose frosted flakes, just because he had been seriously craving them for weeks now. He finished breakfast, and grabbed his car keys to pick up his friends. It was now fifteen minutes til seven. If he drove fast to pick them up, they'd make it ten minutes before class started.

                   During class, Jongin absolutely refused to look at Mr. Lee. He kept his head down all period, and only speaked when Kris, Chanyeol, or Sehun did. Jongin's eyes wandered out the window to his right, his thoughts unintentionally shifted to his dream last night. He internally cringed, hating himself for having that weird and disturbing dream.

                  "Jongin! Are you paying attention?", his teacher asked.

                  "Y- yes.", his eyes shifted to his desk again.

                  Mr. Lee turned his attention back to the board, explaining something else. 

                  The bell rang, the class hurriedly packed their things, hurrying of the next class. 

                  "Jongin can I talk to you for a moment?"

                  He grimaced, and mentally cursed. He did not want to spend any more time in this classroom than he had too. Honestly, he felt really weird having that dream last night, and staring Mr. Lee in the eyes didn't help at all.

                 "Jongin is anything wrong? You seemed very distracted today", he expressed concerned.

                 Jongin stared down at his shoes, his gaze refusing to meet his teacher's.

                 "No.", he said quietly. "I'm just tired today, that's all."

                 "Look at me.", he said gently. "You seemed more than just tired. Are you alright?"

                 "Yes, really, i'll be better tomorrow.", he said before heading out the door, leaving his teacher speechless.

                 He rushed off to his next class, wanting to get as far away from Mr. Lee as possible. Until his tutoring session after school